PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Help

Cubby'sMom
11-29-2005, 09:36 PM
Hi does my avatar look ok? I would have gotten an animal one but these Japanese animation avatars caught my eye, especially since I'm a fan. Do you think I should change it? I'm not sure everyone will like me having this avatar or they might object because of something. I mean, I only see animal avatars on here, and since I can't make one, I usually just stick to custom made, so it's a little harder to find what I need.

luvofallhorses
11-30-2005, 12:17 PM
it looks fine. :)

slleipnir
11-30-2005, 12:48 PM
I've used anime avatars here myself, so that isn't a problem. I think it looks fine. (although, I've never really watched Inu Yasha lol)

poofy
11-30-2005, 01:18 PM
Welcome to PT..http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/travesmilies/smilie_sonne1.gif :D

Jessika
11-30-2005, 01:21 PM
An avatar is just a little graphic depicting 'you' on this board. If you like anime, go for it!! Just because this is a 'pet' forum doesn't mean you HAVE to have your pets as an avatar.

However, if you ever wanted one in the future, there are plenty of talented members that would be more than happy to help you out! :)

Cubby'sMom
11-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Thanks alot everyone:) I just didn't know if it was allowed or anything, I know it sounds dumb to ask but that's me lol :o So you've watched anime? Cool I don't find many people who do.... ANYWHERE and if I tell people I like it they usually fake cough and say something rude :mad: Ah well ;)
Thanks for saying welcom to PT as well, I used to be a member of PT about 2 years ago, but something happened and I couldn't log in anymore. I hadn't done anything wrong, but both Karen and I were stumped as to what had happened. My old username was Mkitty if any of you remember me :D

slleipnir
11-30-2005, 07:03 PM
Really? People look at me weird sometimes too..but I don't really care. I really like anime, and I watch a lot of it.....:o;)

Cubby'sMom
11-30-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah it's mean :( my friends think I'm weird most of the time because of the music I like as well. Actually, they think just about everything I do is weird, like going on this site and neopets. One of them is just saying it with friendly affection though. I watch alot of anime too:) What shows do you watch?