PDA

View Full Version : We're all still alive...sort of

DJFyrewolf36
11-29-2005, 03:43 PM
Hello to all of our cat loving friends!

Remus has been pestering me that I haven't posted much lately. With the troubles of finding another job (which I have btw) and some major emotional problems, it's been hard to post. However, the kitties are doing well. Onyx is growing STILL lol and they've all been getting along. I don't know how many of you go to pet general, but I posted a little while back that I added a new leopard gecko boy, Leo, to my zoo. He is a wonderful little guy.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know we're still here...and even though I'm not posting a whole lot, I still am lurking and my prayers are out to everyone for a safe and happy holiday season.

*HUGS* to everyone!

PLUR

Fyrewolf and the crew

momoffuzzyfaces
11-29-2005, 03:51 PM
You have been missed!!!
Hugs and purrs to you and yours too for the Happiest Holiday season ever!
Hope the new job goes well and you love it. Hi LEO!!! :D

kimlovescats
11-29-2005, 04:02 PM
It's great to hear from you! I hope things will get better for you soon, and you will feel like posting again.

(((HUGS)))
KIm

Laura's Babies
11-29-2005, 06:26 PM
Same here... seems like all our old posters have taken time off for one reason or another.

catmandu
11-29-2005, 06:29 PM
We miss you,and Your Kitties and everyone at The Found Cat Hotel hopes that you are back very,very soon!!!

K & L
11-29-2005, 07:06 PM
It has been more quiet around here lately. I hope things start picking up for you in a positive way. Holidays alone can bring on depression. Good luck and keep checking in.