PDA

View Full Version : Girl brought cat to school

dogzr#1
11-28-2005, 06:50 PM
Well this girl brought her cat to school, without permission. She was just carrying him all over the place. I had her for science and the entire time, she had him in her back-pack. She did get him out of her backpack, and she put him in her jacket and zipped up her jacket. She also fed him some nutri-grain bar. He was really cute. It was sad though, because he kept trying to claw through the mesh of her backpack. But luckily they school took the cat away and sent it home with the girl's mom. It was just really cute. and the entire time he was mewing and he had a very sad face like he was saying "please help me, I want to get out of here." Just wanted to share that. Lots of weird things happen at my school.

CagneyDog
11-28-2005, 06:51 PM
That must of been cute but I kind of feel bad for that cat. :eek:

Alysser
11-28-2005, 06:52 PM
Thats really weird lol

Suki Wingy
11-28-2005, 07:02 PM
I was going to bring Oslo on a late arrival day but
1. I would probably be suspended (my town hates animals :( )
2. He woudn't like it
but hey, it was a novel idea!

poofy
11-28-2005, 10:56 PM
Poor Kitty..glad it got to go home.. :)

Jessika
11-28-2005, 10:58 PM
That's so dangerous for a number of reasons. I really hope she thinks twice next time!!

dogzr#1
11-29-2005, 06:55 AM
I agree. She should've thought twice. The girl, whos name is Ashley, is kind of a trouble maker so she didn't care if she got in trouble. Well I'm really glad the cat went back home.

jackie
11-29-2005, 12:51 PM
When I was in school, almost everyone brought their pet at least once for show and tell. But the parents brought the animal in for 30 minutes or so, then took it home. Carrying your cat around in a backpack is pretty strange.

elizabethann
11-29-2005, 12:54 PM
Poor kitty. I'm glad it's home now. It could have taken off and run away.

Cataholic
11-29-2005, 12:54 PM
When I was in school, almost everyone brought their pet at least once for show and tell. But the parents brought the animal in for 30 minutes or so, then took it home. Carrying your cat around in a backpack is pretty strange.

Wasn't that the truth! I remember that time. Imagine Jonah bringing in all the tuxies, and bad Monte? The teacher would say, "Now wait just a moment, didn't you just bring that cat in last week?":D

k9krazee
11-29-2005, 03:21 PM
Aww, poor kitty!

A couple of weeks ago someone was carrying their cat through the school :confused: The cat fell asleep in her arms so it couldn't have been that distressed, lol.

There was another person who was bottle feeding a squirrell baby and got to bring it to all of his classes.

lv4dogs
11-29-2005, 03:42 PM
I wonder if the cat had to go potty? That would be terrible to hold it & hold it & hold it till you got home.

dogzr#1
11-29-2005, 05:06 PM
Well the cat didn't have to hold it's pee for very long because they took the cat away before lunch, which is at 11. It had to hold it's buisness for maybe 3hrs maybe 4. I remember when my friend brought her lab for show an tell in 2nd grade. Well this one wasn't for show and tell, so she got in deep trouble.

Suki Wingy
11-29-2005, 07:19 PM
I just remembered there is a teacher who brings her cat in one of those cat carrier packs to the school carnival at the school my dad teaches at, the cat seems to like it though, I think he goes everywhere.

Cubby'sMom
11-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Oh poor cat! That was cute but that poor kitty was probably having a very hard time with that backpack! I would understand if the girl had found the cat near the school and didn't want to leave the kitty, but taking the cat to school in a backpack is definitely not the best thing :p Alot of weird stuff happen at my school too, just not as weird or cute as that lol :D