PDA

View Full Version : My Rainbow Bridge Keisha

anna_66
04-01-2002, 09:11 AM
Well, I finally got the nerve to make my Keisha's webpage & a story about her. It is kinda long, so if you don't have time to read a couple of pages, do it some other time. I hope this all explains how much I loved my Keisha Monster. Besides her death, this is the hardest thing I have done and I would really love if you would go take a look at it and tell me what you think. Can't say much more or I will cry:( so thanks for listening.http://www.geocities.com/annamarieadkins/Keisha.html

aly
04-01-2002, 11:32 AM
Oh Keisha was so beautiful. I can tell how much you loved her and I know she'll always be in your heart. I only got to read the first page of her story. The 'Next page' link gave me an error. Let me go back and try it again so I can finish the story...

Nope, still didn't work. Can someone send me the direct link of the second page of the story?

tatsxxx11
04-01-2002, 11:35 AM
Oh Anna, I know how you feel. I've been trying to get up the courage to create a webpage for my Rainbow Bridge Lab of My Life, Jingles, for a long time now. I still can't scan a pic. of her without getting teary. I want to give Keisha the time and attention she deserves. Later this afternoon I will sit down in quiet to look at your labor of love. If I even peek at it now, I know I'll get weepy. Just reading your words has gotten me going..:( Thank you for sharing her with us. What a special Mom you are. Love, Sandra

LoudLou
04-01-2002, 12:26 PM
Anna- Great website! Thanks for sharing Keisha's story with us all. I know it was hard to do. It's been OVER 10yrs. since my Shadow went to the RB and I still cry get all choked up when I talk of him. He was one the best. Your site is terriffic, loved all the pix.:)

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-01-2002, 12:42 PM
Anna, your story brought tears to my eyes. Keisha is gorgeous. You were a great Mom to her.

Aly, here's the link to the rest of the story.
Keisha's Story: Page 2 (http://www.geocities.com/annamarieadkins/Story_of_Keisha_Pg2.html)

ramanth
04-01-2002, 12:44 PM
Oh Anna.. what a beautiful girl Keisha was. It's easy to see how much you loved her.

Souraya to the rescue! Thanks Souraya. :)

aly
04-01-2002, 01:54 PM
Oh gosh, that second page has me crying buckets here. I am so sorry for your loss. Your love shines through and I know Keisha left knowing she was one of the most loved doggies in the world. I also know you will be reunited one day at Rainbow Bridge.

Deb Motter
04-01-2002, 01:54 PM
Oh Anna, what a wonderful dog Keisha was! Thank you for sharing her story. I know it was terribly hard for you to write all that about her. I just cried and cried for your loss. We also lost a beloved dog, Chica, last year. I can not write about her yet. Maybe your story and the medical information will help save another dog.

Cincy'sMom
04-01-2002, 06:52 PM
Anna,
I can't even find the words to express my feelings after reading Keisha's story. Even though I read the story hours ago, I am crying again just trying to type a reply now. She was such a beautiful girl!! Thank you for sharing her story. I can only imagine how hard it was.

Amy

anna_66
04-01-2002, 07:02 PM
Your sentiments mean so much to me, I don't even know how to say "Thank You". I'm so sorry about not being able to get to the 2nd page, but it should be working now. Thanks Souraya for putting the link in. When I first started reading your replies, I started crying and had to quit, but my husband came back here this evening with me & read everything you all wrote. I'm stuck for words now, just wanted to say thanks to my friends for caring:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-01-2002, 07:25 PM
Anna
I am very sorry to hear of your loss... loosing a pet is so hard. Keisha is now at RB with no pain and all the toys she could ever want, and one day you will be with her again. At least she was able to live a life full of love and how lucky she was that you guys saw her add in the paper. I know you loved Keisha very much.... what a lucky pup!!!
p.s. I loved the pics of her in the snow and the santa hat :)
you have some sweet memories.....

Gio
04-02-2002, 07:36 AM
Anna,

that's a really lovely tribute you wrote for Keisha. I can't imagine how hard it was for you to live it all again. She was a really wonderful dog.

Sudilar
04-02-2002, 02:15 PM
What a beautiful tribute. My heart goes out to you.