PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for lost kitty please.....

carole
11-28-2005, 05:56 PM
I am being greedy today asking for lots of prayers and positive vibes,but I am hoping they will help me find George, George is my neighbours kitty, she shifted two weeks ago and now he has just disappeared, we are hoping he is making his way back over my way, as he was born and raised here, George is an awesome boy, he was a stray that I found in my pram in the carport some time ago, who I dearly would have loved to keep but could not, luckily I found out later my neighbour across the road and down a bit had adopted him and had him de-sexed.

He is a real sweetheart and I love him to bits, I was very sad when she moved away as I could not give George his daily cuddles and scratches when I was out delivering the papers, George knows me well and will come to me no problem at all, so I will go out daily calling him (there is an empty section next door and lots of bushes he could hide in, but he will come running to me if he is there.

Here is a pic of him when he was young, he is now fully grown and a rather filled out pretty boy.

Please pray he comes home and I find him, nothing would make me happier.

Almita
11-28-2005, 06:01 PM
prayers are on the way I hope george will come back home!

carole
11-28-2005, 06:03 PM
Thank you I sure hope so to, even though he is not my kitty I would be heartbroken if he never returned, he has a very special place in my heart this kitty, if i could have afforded to keep him I would have, and I just love him, he is such a sweet natured boy, and he gets on tremendously well with Ben her younger cat, Ben adores George and will feel lost without him.

G535
11-28-2005, 06:12 PM
How far away have they moved? Years ago our next door neighbors moved only a couple of miles away and four weeks after the move we found their cat at our back door, he had escaped as they were carrying him into the new house. If your neighbors have moved a long distance then it'll take George a bit longer to get back, I have no doubts that he's on his way home. :)

carole
11-28-2005, 06:42 PM
It is not that far away , another suburb in my city, and easy enough for a cat to find its way back, so that is what we are hoping for he comes back, and I will be ready and waiting to take him in until Louise his owner can pick him up after work.

CagneyDog
11-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Poor George. I pray that he comes home.

He is such a cute boy!

carole
11-28-2005, 06:48 PM
I know he is so darn cute, that pic does not do him justice, he really is a brighter orangey colour than that and has the dearest sweetest pretty face, and he is all well filled out now too, lots of love and care, Come on George either go back home or come to me, I am here waiting for ya.

moosmom
11-28-2005, 06:54 PM
Oh Carole,

I'm SO sorry about George. I will definitely say prayers for George's safe return.

carole
11-28-2005, 07:24 PM
Donna I really hope he either returns home after a little wander safe and sound, or he comes here as I am determined I will find him and return him to Louise, I love him as if he were my own, and i could not bear if anything bad happened to sweet george.

poofy
11-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Did George come back??

carole
11-29-2005, 06:20 PM
Sadly no sign of George yet? it has only been two days, so we are not giving up hope yet, I have just been visited by his owner, she dropped off some kitty food for the poor kitties behind me, and some posters for me to deliver around the neighbourhood, still hoping he will turn up either here or back home, she is wondering if maybe he was getting sick and took off, as cats tend to, but he was not noticably ill before he disappeared, otherwise she would have him at a vet pronto, but she thought he might have been a bit off colour.

I would love nothing better than for him to turn up here, and beable to ring her with the good news, he did not have a great start to life, but ended up in paradise with Louise, nothing more than he deserves because he is an awesome boy, so lovable, keep praying and hoping for his safe return, thanks.

Cubby'sMom
11-29-2005, 06:42 PM
I'll be praying for him! I really hope you find him, and I'm sure he's trying to do the same.I also hope that if he doesn't find his way back, another loving family will find him, and if they can, return him back to you.

G535
11-29-2005, 11:54 PM
It would probably be more like a few weeks rather than a few days before he shows up but he'll get there.

carole
11-30-2005, 01:58 AM
I sure hope you are right, I posted pics on the lamp-post today for Louise and put flyers in the letter boxes on the paper round, so fingers crossed.Come back lovely George we all miss you and want you back with Louise safe and sound.