PDA

View Full Version : Asking for the power of PT to do its stuff again please.....

carole
11-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Well folks some of you know it has been a stressful time in my household, with my hubby loosing his job oneday and being re-instated the next, in the meantime Hubby found another job to apply for, he just got back from the interview and it is between him and another guy, who will be interviewed this afternoon, we are so hoping he gets it, a dream job for him, pays five thousand more a year, has a medical and super scheme, bonuses and room for advancement, also better hours starts half an hour later and an hour for lunch, where he is at the moment offers none of the above.

So may I ask for you all to cross your fingers and paws please and send some positive vibes and prayers for hubby to get the job, I know just how powerful PT is and we need all the help we can get, thanks in advance. :)

Felix
11-28-2005, 05:32 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with you both.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Prayers on the way, fingers are crossed, and all 4 cats have paws crossed!!

carole
11-28-2005, 05:40 PM
Thank You all, much appreciated. :)

finn's mom
11-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Fingers crossed...good vibes coming at you! :)

captain
11-28-2005, 05:56 PM
Fingers, toes, everything - is crossed for your hubbie (and for you, of course) :D

Almita
11-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Fingers and paws crossed! Good vibes are definately on the way! I hope he gets the job!

G535
11-28-2005, 06:02 PM
Fingers and claws crossed here too, hope he gets the job. :)

carole
11-28-2005, 06:06 PM
Thank you, I am sure he impressed them, but one never knows depends on the other guy really doesn't it? but then he has not got all PT rooting for him has he, a definite advantage I would think LOL. :D

davidpizzica
11-28-2005, 06:19 PM
Carole, tell your husband that Pittsburgh prayers are continuing to your family and special prayers to him to help him decide. Special {{{{HUGS}}}} to everyone.

anna_66
11-28-2005, 06:33 PM
Fingers and toes crossed that all goes well!

CagneyDog
11-28-2005, 06:36 PM
My fingers are crossed for you guys!

carole
11-28-2005, 06:37 PM
cheers everyone, David ,Steve has already decided if he is offered the job he will take it, now we just have to hope they offer it to him, keep them good vibes a coming folks, and i am sure the power of PT will come through for us yet again. :)

moosmom
11-28-2005, 07:05 PM
I will definitely say a prayer for hubby and this job. If anyone needs a break it's you guys!!

Love,

Donna

carole
11-28-2005, 07:22 PM
Thats what we were thinking too, we really do need this break, just think Donna if Hubby is earning more, I will be able to help those kitties more too, now there is a great thought. ;)

poofy
11-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Wishing you all the luck there is!!!

gini
11-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Paws, toes, fingers and eyes all crossed here for your husband Carole.

Yes, you are overdue for some excellent steps up.

Cataholic
11-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Tails and fingers crossed here!

carole
11-29-2005, 06:16 PM
Thanks ever so much, it is wednesday here in NZ, only two more days to go and we shall find out either tomorrow or Friday, here's hoping....... ;)

carole
12-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Hubby missed out on the job unfortunately, we are both really disappointed, however i guess it was just not meant to be, why I do not know, it would have been a much needed break for us, and a better life, oh well we have seen another job to apply for , a contracts manager for skyline garages, this sounds something he would enjoy, although you do not need building experience, my husband has built a steel framed three level home before and so he is more than experienced for this job, so i guess its back to the drawing board as they say, now hubby is very dis-satisfied with his old job, I guess what happened makes you feel that way, but at least he still has the job and thats the main thing right now.

Thanks for all the ongoing support, it has mean't an awful lot to us both. Cheers.

Killearn Kitties
12-01-2005, 02:10 PM
It just wasn't meant to be, Carole. As you said, the most important thing is that he at least has a job just now, which gives him the luxury of taking his time to look for something better.

Good luck!

carole
12-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Oh I agree with you, well you have to tell yourself that otherwise you stress about it too much, I doubt whether he will get a job that had so much going for it as that one, but you never know,yep at least he is employed that in itself is a blessing, and we are extremely thankful for that believe me,I am just glad that he was not in the position where he had to get that job, it would have been more than just diaspointing then, onwards and upwards, something better must be around the corner, we just have to be patient and wait and see eh?

kuhio98
12-01-2005, 03:40 PM
carole ~ I'm sorry that this job wasn't meant to be. Sometimes it seems that we try and try and try to make something happen and it never does. Then one day, we're just sitting around minding our own business and a great opportunity falls into our lap. I've got to believe that your husband's co-workers acknowledging him to the bosses will make a big difference on his future with this present company. It's very rare these days for folks to stand up for other people. It seems like everyone is out for themselves. So, chin (or in my case chins) up. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-01-2005, 03:48 PM
I'm so sorry about the job but maybe a better one is on the way!

carole
12-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Thanks all and yes Lisa you are right, it was very good for him to know his work mates thought so highly of him and that his contribution to the firm was important, he just does not feel terribly secure there anymore,understandbly so, but yes he will hang on in there and who knows what is around the corner, we will just be patient and hope for the best, good things come to those who wait so I believe, here's hoping. :D