PDA

View Full Version : Kasha discovers the woodstove...

Glacier
11-28-2005, 03:30 PM
It's very important to stay warm when you are old!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/kashastove.jpg
Kasha came down from her perch on the recliner for awhile this afternoon and sat by the woodstove. Any closer and she's singe her fur! The rock base the stove sits on is very nice on cold feet too!

orangemm
11-28-2005, 03:33 PM
Kasha, honey, please make room for me! It looks so nice and warm and cozy in front of that stove!

Keep warm, sweetie.

catmandu
11-28-2005, 04:00 PM
What! A Stove! And all we got was this plastic thing!!!
GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture1102.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-28-2005, 04:33 PM
Aww....sweet Kasha, you look so toasty warm! Looks like your meowmie needs to clear a place on that nice rock base for a nice comfy cozy little kitty bed for you. I fear, however, if there was only one comfy cozy little kitty bed, there might be quite a few squabbles over whose turn it is. ;)

Glacier
11-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Looks like your meowmie needs to clear a place on that nice rock base for a nice comfy cozy little kitty bed for you. I fear, however, if there was only one comfy cozy little kitty bed, there might be quite a few squabbles over whose turn it is. ;)

There are two cat beds near the stove. They won't use them! Pete pulls the liners out of Stuart's boots and sleeps on those; Ivy goes behind the stove and sleeps on the rock; Kasha sits in front. No one uses the beds. Nice fleece lined little beds! Occasionally they will use Paxil the dog's bed which is on the left side of the stove. My cats are a bunch of little wierdos!(but I love them anyway!)

Queen of Poop
11-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Got room for me Kasha? It's freezing here!!

rg_girlca
11-28-2005, 04:49 PM
Kasha, you are such a pretty girl. How I would love to be sitting by the fire with you. :)

kimlovescats
11-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Beautiful Kasha must feel like a big fluffy marshmallow!! :D

Laura's Babies
11-28-2005, 05:51 PM
I wish I had a wood stove to back up to! I love wood stoves and I bet my babies would too! Yup! The cold does get to old bones!

prechrswife
11-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Saphirah says just make sure you don't touch the wood stove with your pawsies! (She had a little encounter a couple of years ago when we lived in a house with a woodstove. She didn't touch it again, though.)

Glacier
11-28-2005, 06:56 PM
Saphirah says just make sure you don't touch the wood stove with your pawsies! (She had a little encounter a couple of years ago when we lived in a house with a woodstove. She didn't touch it again, though.)

Pete had a similar encounter a couple years ago. Apparently he told all his feline siblings about it cuz no other cat has jumped up there since!

kilbarchancats
11-29-2005, 07:25 AM
Clever Kasha, making sure that the stove is well stocked and so all the family is nice and cosy. What would they do without such efficient help? ;)