PDA

View Full Version : Peanut

jackiesdaisy1935
04-01-2002, 08:40 AM
My Peanut, you are a very special bird and your humans have taken you under their wing so to speak and now you have a wonderful forever home. I would love to see you Cha Cha Cha and it sounds like you love music. Before long I'm sure you will be saying Hello and Love ya etc. etc. Your coloring is just so pretty.
Congratualtions dear, sweet, beautiful Peanut our Very Best Pet of the Day. Special treats for our Very Special Pet today.
Jackie

gini
04-01-2002, 11:32 AM
When your picture appeared on my screen, it was just as though it was dawn and you filled the room with your beautiful warm colors.

If you can Cha Cha Cha, just think what other talents you have hidden away waiting to surprise your loving owners.

I am so happy you now have a loving home and you will receive many kisses and a lot of attention. You are a very special Pet of The Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-01-2002, 12:57 PM
I've never seen a dancing Peanut before but would love to see you dance on your cage! Congratualtions on finding your forever home and for being our colorful Pet of the Day!:cool: :)

LoudLou
04-01-2002, 01:00 PM
Peanut you are so BEE-YOO-TI-FUL! Congratulations on being POTD! May you get to CHA CHa all night long!:D

lizbud
04-01-2002, 01:35 PM
HELLO HANDSOME PEANUT

WOW, Mr. Sunshine is right!!! You have such
wonderful coloring Peanut & I hear you like
music and love to dance. What a delightful friend
and companion you make. Many congratulations
go out to you today Sweetheart as our own
PET OF THE DAY !!!

tatsxxx11
04-01-2002, 04:00 PM
Oh Peanut! I can only echo what has already been said so beautifully before me, your magnificent coloring, your sparkling personality could light up a room! You are a glorious burst of "sunshine," that's for sure!!! I know that in your very loving, patient and fun filled forever home, your wings will spread wide and your spirit will soar high! Thank you for making my day a lot sunnier!! Long, happy and healthy life to you beautiful, stunnning, two-steppin Peanut, Pet of the Day!!! Yay, Peanut!!!