PDA

View Full Version : If Anybody Can Help These Poor Dogs...

elizabethann
11-28-2005, 10:45 AM
This was on the Best Friends website. So sad. These poor dogs (and some cats) are going to be euthanized if they're not adopted. I wish I could help them. If anybody can, here is the link:

http://www.spaldingcountyanimalshelter.com/dogs1.htm

mrbluekittie
12-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Hello,

I am a volunteer with Save the Kitties (www.savethekitties.org) and would like to tell you that we are rescuing the cats and kittens from this shelter. Visit our site and see who has been rescued. To date we have saved about 60 cats from the Gas Chamber.

The dogs are also being rescued by a different rescue group of people from Best Friends. The dogs are being fostered in GA, while the cats are in GA, MD and FL.

The foster homes are getting quite full and we need adoptive homes, foster homes and donations so that we can continue to save them. If you or if you know of ANYBODY who is looking to adopt or foster, please contact us ASAP at www.savethekitties.org. If you can't adopt or foster, please consider a donation. We rely 100 percent on donations and we receive no grants or other money from any organizations.

Thank you
mrbluekittie's Mom :D