PDA

View Full Version : Back from Angel's vet recheck.....

catnapper
11-28-2005, 10:01 AM
and she's doing GREAT. The vet was so impressed with how successful the surgery was. He said her bone is healing purrfectly, and she needs to return in another 6 weeks to check that the healing continued on the right track, and at the next meeting he'll know more of whether she needs the second surgery or not.

She was soooo upset and terrified in the vet's office :( and clung to me. I have to call her adopting family tonight and give them the good news. Maybe by Christmas they'll be able to welcome her into their home, and they can take her for the recheck in January. If not, I'll be quite happy to hold onto her for another 6 weeks. ;)

Killearn Kitties
11-28-2005, 10:09 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Angel's leg is finally healing well! Poor baby.

Laura's Babies
11-28-2005, 10:16 AM
GREAT news! Her leg is finally healing and she may not need any further surgery! I am SOOoooo glad to hear that. Poor baby, sounds like she has had enough of doctors.

kimlovescats
11-28-2005, 10:21 AM
That's wonderful news, Kim! :D

rg_girlca
11-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Such good news Kim. I pray that her next check up will be just as good and she won't need another surgery.

Ohhh I know it is going to be hard for you to see this little angel go to her forever home.

catmandu
11-28-2005, 06:09 PM
If you hear a Booming MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOW
thats the Found Cats,and I celbrating the news taht Little Angel Eyes is doing well and will hopefully be on the road to Complete Recovery in time for Cat Mas!

catnapper
11-28-2005, 07:38 PM
Well, just got off the phone with her parents. They are coming for a visit tomorrow night and will most likely be taking her home next Thursday. I am going to miss that pretty little fluffy tailed brat!

kimlovescats
11-28-2005, 08:11 PM
Oh Kim, I know that will be bittersweet for sure!

(hugs)
Kim

momcat
11-28-2005, 08:16 PM
How wonderful that Angel's leg is doing so well we're praying that she won't need a second round of surgery.

jenluckenbach
11-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Oh my, I feel tears in my eyes. (and as I mentioned to someone at adoption day, Sunday, I rarely cry when my fosters leave). I can't believe Angel is really leaving for her new home so soon. But I sure am happy that she is healing as expected and hope all goes well far into the future.