PDA

View Full Version : Here's my 1 eyed Tucker :)

catfamily
11-28-2005, 02:48 AM
Here is my good boy Tucker :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%203/november28th2005tucker1.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-28-2005, 03:44 AM
Wow Tucker-man, you are a real handsome dude!!! Never mind you only have one eye, you are GORGEOUS!!!

Sorry, I cannot remember how he lost his eye....

catfamily
11-28-2005, 04:47 AM
Wow Tucker-man, you are a real handsome dude!!! Never mind you only have one eye, you are GORGEOUS!!!

Sorry, I cannot remember how he lost his eye....
Jan...queenscoopalot found him and his mom in an abondon building with feathers everywhere(his mom was feeding him birds from outside)And his eye was hollow from nails or something.There was a lot of construction going on in that building.He freeks out with feather toys.Loves them.He loves Gary's handmade ones the most(catmandu).He growls and runs with it all over the house.It's so darn funny and cute.He is so very handsome (I agree)and so very perfect!!
He was found at about 8 weeks old by Jan..thank God!

catnapper
11-28-2005, 06:21 AM
Wow, what an incredibly handsome dude, and a wonderful story of rescue along with it. Jan and Carla both deserve wings in heaven for rescuing and giving wonderful homes to all these beautiful cats.

QueenScoopalot
11-28-2005, 08:04 AM
Only ONE picture of that handsome fluffy guy? :confused: What a rip off lol! We must have more of Tucker ASAP! :)

Toby's my baby
11-28-2005, 08:10 AM
He freeks out with feather toys.Loves them.He loves Gary's handmade ones the most(catmandu).He growls and runs with it all over the house.It's so darn funny and cute.

LOL!! That would be so cute! He sure is a handsome boy!

Laura's Babies
11-28-2005, 09:32 AM
I agree with Jan, only ONE picture of that handsome dude? The loss of a eye has not effected his beauty one BIT and we all know it don't slow them down any... Form what you say, it sounds like it made him speed up! You have such a handsome bunch of kitties, all of them a beautiful and he leads the pack on beauty!

kimlovescats
11-28-2005, 10:35 AM
WOW, he has really grown! He is absolutely gorgeous!!! So glad to see him! ;)

rg_girlca
11-28-2005, 02:32 PM
Wow, what an incredibly handsome dude, and a wonderful story of rescue along with it. Jan and Carla both deserve wings in heaven for rescuing and giving wonderful homes to all these beautiful cats.

I couldn't agree more with you on this one Kim. :D

Tucker is one gorgeous boy. In fact, he reminds me of Willy in that picture.

Teasing us with just one picture, is not very nice Carla. ;)

catmandu
11-28-2005, 06:17 PM
That makes me feel good inside that my little Home Made Toy,string and Pigeon Feather are so well recieved.
I am so pleased that Tucker is getting such joy,and fun out of that simple thing.
That made my day.

kilbarchancats
11-29-2005, 07:27 AM
Wow, what a handsome boy you are Mr T. I hope we see more pictures of you really soon. You have such a beautiful furry jacket, the essential winter accessory for the man about town! :D :cool:

Randi
11-29-2005, 09:39 AM
Tucker, you're one gorgeous boy!! Sorry you lost one of your eyes, but glad you can see with the other one. :) It certainly doesn't sound like it slows you down one bit! :D

So glad you got rescued and lives with a loving family now. :)

Kisses to you!

furrykidsmother
11-29-2005, 10:58 AM
What a handsome boy!