PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of my new baby, AUTUMN!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-27-2005, 07:10 PM
I finally got her!!! I'm soooo excited. Bella... I'm not sure what Bella thinks. She won't leave her alone, she constantly climbs over her and play fights her. Is it anything to worry about? A dominance issue maybe? I dunno, but onto the pics! Like I said, her name is Autumn, I call her Audi for short.

Flatcoatluver
11-27-2005, 07:14 PM
aww what a pretty girl and a perfect name!

rg_girlca
11-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Oh My gosh, look at that sweet, adorable widdle face.
Congratulations on your new kitty, Autumn. :) She is precious.

In regards to Bella not leaving her alone, I'm sure the more experienced ones will have an answer for you.

Do you feel though that Bella is hurting her and is Autumn able to stand up to Bella's play fighting?

carole
11-27-2005, 07:20 PM
Oh my gosh Megan she is so adorable, I love her markings, and of course her name, aren't you a lucky girl? cannot wait to see Autumn grow up on PT, she is absolutely beautiful. ;)

Felix
11-27-2005, 07:43 PM
Awwwwwww shes a beauty :D Lovely name.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-27-2005, 07:48 PM
I don't think Bella is hurting her, and Audi is able to stand up to her. I think it's just an introduction.

kimlovescats
11-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Baby Autumn is PRECIOUS! Actually Bella sounds very accepting of her ... that's good news!

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Kim

Laura's Babies
11-27-2005, 09:35 PM
Awwwww! She is adoreabe and lookie at that widdle PINK nose! That is so sweet! I LOVE PINK!!

prechrswife
11-27-2005, 09:43 PM
She is too cute, and Autumn is a perfect name for her. :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-28-2005, 03:20 AM
EEEEK she is adorable!! What a precious little face she has! Congrats on the new addition Meg!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-28-2005, 03:40 AM
What an adorable little girl she is!! Aw Megan, she is absolutely gorgeous!! I love calico's too, that's why I have one too ;) . I hope Autumn will have the same character as my Maya: sweet, loving, gentle, etc... . I wouldn't worry about Bella's behavior. It is her way to accept the newbie! Is that her black paw we see on picture #4 ? Just don't leave them alone during the first week, then everything will get back to normal! My Inka who was actually hissing and growling to my newbie Zazou now sleeps with her in same bed!!

Sonia59
11-28-2005, 07:47 AM
Congratulations, she is gorgeous! Welcome Autumn, I wish you a very long and happy life in your new family! :)

kilbarchancats
11-28-2005, 07:50 AM
:D she is just sooo beautiful, what a precious, precious baby girl. kiss kiss kiss................

RedHedd
11-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Gosh, if they're already play-fighting together I say good going! Usually (and it was what I was told) it takes weeks for the introductions and for things to settle down. You mean you put them together immediately? Yikes! You're brave! She's SO cute!

orangemm
11-28-2005, 12:38 PM
What a gorgeous little girl she is! I would be totally in love with her, too. What a sweetheart.

You are very lucky to have her.

catmandu
11-28-2005, 03:45 PM
The New Found Cats usually go through this sort of hazing too.Its incredibly rare that an Olde Cat will hurt a Kitten,and as long as Autumn seems to be enjouyng herself I would leave them alone.Maybe Bella has been waiting for a New Friend All Along!!!

sandragonfly
11-28-2005, 09:41 PM
oh megan, autumn is so pretty!

great name you picked out.

autumn looks so friendly with that big-long black paw hanging in her face! :eek: ;) that black paw look so relaxing, looks all good..

hey, autumgrats & welcome to here!! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

CagneyDog
11-28-2005, 09:51 PM
I didn't know you were getting a new cat! She is sooooo cute! I love her name, it suits her.