PDA

View Full Version : Book Club

.powerful
11-27-2005, 05:38 PM
I can't remember who is running the book discussions so I am not sure who I should be talking to but, things have slowed down a bit for me and I would love to join, is it still going on?

Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this because I haven't seen any threads about it lately...

CagneyDog
11-27-2005, 08:20 PM
Finn's mom is running it. You can ask her.

:)

finn's mom
11-27-2005, 08:53 PM
It's still going, I think. Ha ha, I haven't really started the discussion threads for this month, and, Cagney Dog was the only asking about it. I just thought maybe the interest wasn't there...but, I'm going to try to do it for December and see how it goes...maybe keep the same book, since Almita chose it and I'd hate to skip the book. But, I just was kindof ashamed for not keeping it up (mostly because I got sick) and then I just felt bummed because no one seemed to miss it. Blech. But, I think we'll try it again with the book Almita chose, and, see how it works for December. ;)

lady_zana
11-27-2005, 09:09 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you're feeling better. I'm still interested in the book club; I definiately want to continue with the discussions whenever you are feeling better and up to posting. Thanks. :)

Karen
11-27-2005, 09:42 PM
I was ready to discuss Almita's choice, still would!

kimboe
11-27-2005, 10:33 PM
:) Oohh..I'm still up for it! just waiting.

finn's mom
11-27-2005, 10:49 PM
Well, hey, that's enough interest for me! :) I feel better about it, now, guys...thank you. I'm sorry I've not been a good book club girl. Bah. I'll get it back on track!

CagneyDog
11-27-2005, 10:55 PM
Yay :D I'm glad were still doing it!
So we will be reading Almita's book?
Will we be doing a discussion at the end of the month or after every few chapters?

finn's mom
11-28-2005, 12:34 AM
Yay :D I'm glad were still doing it!
So we will be reading Almita's book?
Will we be doing a discussion at the end of the month or after every few chapters?

Well, I guess we should go ahead and stick with the original plan, I'll just have to tweak the dates a little so that we will have the dates for December. I hope not too many people are totally done with the book...let me know, folks, if you've already read the whole book (the sisterhood one) or if you want to stick with the weekly discussions originally planned and just work with december's dates...