PDA

View Full Version : A Peek into my upstairs "Cat" Room ;o)

kimlovescats
11-27-2005, 02:47 PM
This is our upstairs bonus room ... now aka as the kitty room. You can see just a few of our kitties flocking around my feet! ;)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/54a75fbf.jpg

Laura's Babies
11-27-2005, 02:54 PM
OH KIM! That is wonderful! What a wonderful room.... and I see seats for humans to come in to sit and visit awhile. Lots of room for them to play and have fun, their own sofa, recliner, a rocker and games to keep them busy. Man! Wish mine had a room like that (so do they!)

kimlovescats
11-27-2005, 03:00 PM
OH KIM! That is wonderful! What a wonderful room.... and I see seats for humans to come in to sit and visit awhile. Lots of room for them to play and have fun, their own sofa, recliner, a rocker and games to keep them busy. Man! Wish mine had a room like that (so do they!)

Yep, they are kind enough to share it with us! :p

moosmom
11-27-2005, 03:27 PM
Kim,

What a cool room!!! It's so warm looking. No wonder the cats love it!

catnapper
11-27-2005, 04:15 PM
Wow, what a bonus room it is! Every time you go up there, you get the bonus of purrs and kitty kisses!

I remember the room when it was your daughter's! I remember the funky carpet and wall painting! You've been busy madame! :) ;)

kimlovescats
11-27-2005, 04:27 PM
Wow, what a bonus room it is! Every time you go up there, you get the bonus of purrs and kitty kisses!

I remember the room when it was your daughter's! I remember the funky carpet and wall painting! You've been busy madame! :) ;)

YES! A few weekends ago, we spent all day covering all the orange, green, blue and purple! :eek: :p

catmandu
11-27-2005, 05:48 PM
I shall have to post a Photo of My Cat Room,the Spare Bedroom where the CATS RULE.
Which makes it the same,as the rest of the Rooms in The Found Cat Hotel.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-28-2005, 04:20 AM
Oh WOW!! WHAT a fabulous catroom!! There is even a soccer-game! Is that for your cat-boys?? I would play with the yellow&black men, just add a red scarf or stockings, and they represent the Belgian flag ;)

rg_girlca
11-28-2005, 01:15 PM
WOW!!!!!!!! That is one fabulous cat room. I would LOVE to have a cat room like that for my guys. They would think they died and went to heaven.

OHHHHHHHH I am so jealous. ;)