PDA

View Full Version : Silly Sundin...3 pics

Glacier
11-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Taken yesterday
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20dogs/barkingsunny.jpg
"Good afurnoon, strange scary lady"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20dogs/notleaving.jpg
"oh, right, that doesn't work, does it? You aren't going away!"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20dogs/sillybeaner.jpg
"Wanna play a little then, scary lady? Maybe I'll walk behind you and nip your butt, that's a great game!"

gemini9961
11-27-2005, 01:55 PM
Aww look at him. How are things progressing with him??

dab_20
11-27-2005, 01:59 PM
He is so cute! Love the howling pic. Kinda makes him look like a wolf. ;)

Glacier
11-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Aww look at him. How are things progressing with him??

He's coming around. He lets me pet him for very short periods now as long as I have another dog between us. Haven't been able to catch his collar so I can leash him. He seems very happy lately--tail up, dancing around, wooing and playing. He doesn't wait for me to leave anymore before he eats. He just wolfs down his dinner. He gets along very well with all the dogs. It's just the humans he's leery of. And he really does walk behind me and nip my butt! Mac used to do the same thing back when he was an untouchable dog!

Toby's my baby
11-27-2005, 02:19 PM
Sundin is stunning! Great pictures scary lady ;) Cant wait to see more of your gorgeaus dogs!

poofy
11-27-2005, 02:32 PM
Oh that is awsome he is getting better, and the nips are really love bites arnt they??? :D

chocolatepuppy
11-27-2005, 02:35 PM
Aw, come on Sundin, the sooner you give in, the sooner ya get more lovin! ;) He's adorable!

dogzr#1
11-27-2005, 03:17 PM
I love the pics. I also think the howling pic makes him look like a wolf. Love the captions :) :D

lute
11-27-2005, 03:21 PM
what a beautiful boy! i'm glad to hear things are going good. before long he'll be greeting you at the gate! :D

k9krazee
11-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Hes very cute! I'm glad things are going a bit better with him!!!

finn's mom
11-27-2005, 05:05 PM
How fun, he's so cute. I love the pictures, he looks like he's really surprised still that barking at you doesn't make you leave. :) Glad to hear that you're at least able to pet him now. :)

gemini9961
11-27-2005, 07:52 PM
He's coming around. He lets me pet him for very short periods now as long as I have another dog between us. Haven't been able to catch his collar so I can leash him. He seems very happy lately--tail up, dancing around, wooing and playing. He doesn't wait for me to leave anymore before he eats. He just wolfs down his dinner. He gets along very well with all the dogs. It's just the humans he's leery of. And he really does walk behind me and nip my butt! Mac used to do the same thing back when he was an untouchable dog!

That's awesome that he is coming around. It won't be long and he'll be wanting in the human house. :)

Queen of Poop
11-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Progress!!! If he's getting close enough to nip your butt it won't be long now. He sure is a sweetie pie.

anna_66
11-28-2005, 08:49 AM
What a doll he is:)

I'm glad to hear that things are progressing a little...even a little is better than nothing right:D

pitc9
11-28-2005, 09:20 AM
Yeah!! Glad to hear!
I have a butt nipper at my house too... and yes, they ARE love bites! :o

lv4dogs
11-28-2005, 10:01 AM
Glad to hear that he's coming around. Sending you wishes that he'll be your buddy in no time!

RobiLee
11-28-2005, 10:47 AM
Hello Sundin!!! What a beauty you are.

Glad to hear things are progressing a little bit, Glacier. What does that mean when he nips your butt? Is that playfulness or is he trying to tell you something. Katie is always nipping and poking her nose at all of our butts here...lol

Glacier
11-28-2005, 12:37 PM
What does that mean when he nips your butt? Is that playfulness or is he trying to tell you something. Katie is always nipping and poking her nose at all of our butts here...lol

I think it's just a way of getting attention and initiate play. The two dogs I have that do it are both really timid. It's less scary to approach the human from behind. The nips are very gentle, not a bite at all. Both Sundin and Mac playbow and woo at me when I turn around. I've seen the dogs do it to each other too. It almost always leads to a game of chase or Siberian WWF!

Husky_mom
11-28-2005, 12:41 PM
way to go SUNDIN!!! give the scary lady some more petting time, youŽll love it!!
glad to hear heŽs coming around.....grat pics......loved the first one :D

cyber-sibes
11-28-2005, 06:22 PM
He looks very wolfy, look at those long legs! I love your second pic with caption - LOL! Sherman is a nose-in-your-butt dog, but no nips, thankfully (that could get really annoying!)