PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Mama Midnight and her daughter Fluffy

moosmom
11-27-2005, 10:11 AM
I was finally able to get pictures of the two neighborhood strays that live in the garage next door to my apartment.

Mama Midnight and her daughter Fluffy have been cared for by Toni and her husband Joe since they were wee ones. Mama, the black kitty, is 16 years old. Fluffy is 15 years old. They're very friendly, not at all feral. Since I moved in, I've been feeding them as well.

Mama has a bit of an URI for which I've been giving her Doxicyclin and eye ointment for her ookey eyes. The love to be petted on their terms. I SO wish I could bring them in for the winter that's ahead. I've even held the door open and asked Fluffy if she wanted to come in. She comes close, but then stops.

So, without further adieu, here they are!!

Laura's Babies
11-27-2005, 10:53 AM
We can easily see they are well fed! Fluffy is so pretty with all her "Fluff". Her Mommie is lovely too. To bad you can't get them inside but if they are use to roaming free they probably wouldn't be happy inside... but I would keep trying just because that is how I am.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-27-2005, 10:58 AM
They both are beauties!! Keep trying to get them inside, I bet they will adjust in no time. Winters can get pretty cold where you live now, right?

catmandu
11-27-2005, 12:28 PM
Midnight and Fluffy are certainly Gorgeous Cats,and we hope to see a lot more Photos of them.

kimlovescats
11-27-2005, 12:30 PM
They are both awesomely beautiful! Yes, they definitely look "well fed"! ;) It's hard to believe that they have survived life outdoors for so many years ... or were they once someone' pets? I agree that it would be so nice to be able to invite them in during the winter. Good luck, and bless you for treating their URI!

Kim

Karen
11-27-2005, 12:36 PM
After 15 and 16 years respectively of New England winters, I am sure they are well adapted to the cold weather. I'm sure their coats are twice as thick as an indoor-only kitty.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Mama Midnight and Fluffy! Nice to meet you!

momcat
11-27-2005, 12:40 PM
What beautiful, well fed, well cared for kitties! Fluffy looks perfectly groomed and clean, one would never guess she isn't someone's very pamperd pet. Mama is just as gorgeous. Bless you for caring for them! They may just accept your winter invitation :)

rg_girlca
11-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Wow Fluffy is absolutely one beautiful cat and mama is quite the black beauty.

They are obviously very well cared for to still be going strong at their ages being outdoor cats.

carole
11-27-2005, 07:30 PM
Bless your kind heart Donna, Fluffy and Midnight look very well taken care of , I am sure if it gets too cold they will eventually sneak in somewhere, but i know I would worry about them too, they do have lovely thick coats,I too would love nothing better than to see those two snuggled up in front of a warm fireplace. Hope kitty's URI gets better soon.