PDA

View Full Version : Jewels

nonie
11-27-2005, 03:21 AM
What a perfect name for our Pet of the Day!
You are a beauty...and so talented. :) I'm
so glad your human rescued you from a terrible
life. Patience with you has certainly proved that
you are not only beautiful but you are a very
smart horse. All of those ribbons! :eek: May God
bless you with many years of love and adventures.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

Miss Z
11-27-2005, 03:34 AM
What a beautiful horse has been chosen for POTD, Jewels!:) May you win more ribbons and keep you humans on their toes for many more years to come!:D

chocolatepuppy
11-27-2005, 06:10 AM
What lucky horse Jewels is for you to have found her! She is beautiful! Congratulations on being POTD Jewels! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-27-2005, 07:24 AM
What a beauty you are!
I'm totally in love!!! :)
I'm so glad you have a wonderful home and family now, sweetheart!
What a treat to meet you cyberly today and see your wonderful picture too.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

AvaJoy
11-27-2005, 11:48 AM
You are a pretty horse, Jewels, and like my Tim (http://petoftheday.com/archive/2000/February/06.jpg)you gave your person a few spills in the beginning of the relationship, too! So glad you both have reached an understanding and you are now making your human so proud by winning ribbons! Congratulations on being our special equine POTD! :)

tatsxxx11
11-27-2005, 05:46 PM
What a jewel of a girl you are, Miss Jewel! When you finally came home, home to your forever family, you were still a diamond in the rough, but with just a little time and a lot of good loving, you are finally sparkling like the gem of a girl that you are!:):):) Wow, your accomplishments in the ring are most impressive! And not only have you impressed the judges, but all of us as well!:) Your family is so very blessed to have such a beautiful and gentle friend like you Jewel and I know this is just the start of a lifetime of unconditional love and devoted companionship! It was an honor to meet such a special horse as you, dear Jewel! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoy a very special and very happy Pet of the Day celebration!:) Please have your human give you a treat and big hug for me! Long and happy life to you, precious Jewel!!!:) Yay, Jewel, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Sunday Pet of the Day!

Jax
11-27-2005, 09:17 PM
What a majestic and regal looking horse you are Jewels! How awesome you now have a wonderful home! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL JEWELS! :) :D :)