who takes care of you and loves you
dearly. May God bless you with lots
of fun and adventures. You deserve
a happy life.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

Miss Z
11-27-2005, 03:31 AM
Sumiko! What a pleasure to see your little face this morning! Hope you have a brilliant day!!!:D

chocolatepuppy
11-27-2005, 06:08 AM
Sumiko, what a little cutie you are! What a bad start you had in life. It seems you found your purrfect forever home now! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a fun day! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-27-2005, 07:17 AM
What an adorable bunch of fun you are!!!
I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear when I saw your wonderful picture. :D See, still grinning! ;)
I'm so glad you have a wonderful forever home and family now. You deserve nothing less.
Congratulations, sweetie, and for being our special Cat of the Day too! :D

bleupurrs
11-27-2005, 07:32 AM
AWW-WW-WWWW What a cute litttle bundle of joy.

LittleOrangeKitten
11-27-2005, 08:58 AM
oh..what a sweetie...Bless your heart, you had such a hard start, but now your life is fantastic! You're such a cutie and are very deserving of your CO
TD status!

catmandu
11-27-2005, 09:06 AM
The Found Cats feel a special connection with Sumiko,as a few of them have had rough starts in thier lives too.
They are elated that Sumiko was able to find a kind hearted soul to be her Guardians,and provide her with her Furr Ever Home.
A Ex Starry Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes To Super Sumiko COTD!!

kb2yjx
11-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Silly upside-down kitty girl!!! I had to laugh when I saw your picture, and then turned my head all different ways to get the best look at you!!!! I am so very glad that you were saved from your first home and now are the joy and love of your FOREVER home!!! Hugs and kisses on your special day, HAPPY COTD!!

sasha the cat
11-27-2005, 10:00 AM
SUMIKO: another definition for Sumiko is
C A L I C O
P U R R F E C T I O N !!!!
http://www.catoftheday.com/archive/2005/November/27.jpg

Darling little girl, can you imagine how we felt reading your bio? A combination of rage and relief as well as deep love for you, all at the same time. If you look at the picture of our darling Sasha which is our 'signature' you will understand our reaction. She also was abandoned and had to fend off awful, bratty children, mean adults, cars, dogs and like you our Sasha was a darling, sweet angel.

Your sibs Tony and Pat are very lucky you have joined the Palace!

May you grace your Palace for many, many years to come. Live long, healthy, happy, always loved and cherished by your lucky purr~ents sweet darling Sumiko. You deserve that as does every pet.

Did we tell you how beautiful and adorable you are? With love from us we send you 100,000 hugs & kisses.

May your purr~ents be blessed for loving and caring for you.

Barbara
11-27-2005, 10:31 AM
Sumiko we are so glad you were brought to your purrents before starving :(

Now you are the spitfire every young kitten should be and we hope you preserve your energy for many years to come. You are a cutie and I am sure you know that there are extra treats for you to celebrate today :)

RedHedd
11-27-2005, 11:12 AM
Sumiko! What a beautiful little cat of many colors you are! My first reaction on seeing your beautiful upsidedown-ness was to try to restrain a compulsion to kiss your sweet little paws. My monitor now has many kiss marks. You are SO sweet and cute and I know you will grow into a beautiful calico kitty. Enjoy your special day as our COTD.

AvaJoy
11-27-2005, 11:14 AM
Darling Sumiko! How wonderful that you were rescued from the mean-spirited kids, but unfortunate that they still haunt you. Queen Victoria (or Elizabeth, I forget who) was known for regarding her own children as distasteful creatures, so don't dispair; you are not alone, honey. What a fluffy, sweet teasure you are; simply too adorable for words. Wishing you a special day without any reminders of those little monsters, and filled with all the love and attention you so deserve! :)

Dan Holder
11-27-2005, 04:42 PM
What a furry ball of cuteness. It might seem sad to see her run under the bed in fear at the sound of children. But after all she's been through, having a safe place to hide would be a great comfort. And all the things a happy home offers are there when she comes out.

tatsxxx11
11-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Upside down or inside out, from any and every angle, you are utterly precious:) Sumiko, you are as beautiful as one of those coveted Japanese ink drawings and far more precious! God bless your family for rescuing you from such unthinkable abuse and giving your beautiful inner light a chance to shine!:) What an inpspirational and most deserving Cat of the Day honoree you are!:) I hope you and your proud peeps are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled Cat of the Day bash!:) Hugs and purrrs to you precious one from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!:)

audrey613
11-27-2005, 07:10 PM
My calico,Prudence, looks so much like Sumiko but now she is an adult. I got her at 10 weeks old knowing she had feline leukemia and her life expectancy was 2 years. She is now 4 and 1/2 years old and still looks very healthy. I have a feeling calicos are smart and tough. I hope Sumiko has a long, happy life. Great picture and pretty name.

lisalee
11-27-2005, 07:39 PM
Congratulations Sumiko!! You are such a little cutie pie! :D

Jax
11-27-2005, 09:15 PM
What a total cutie you are Sumiko, especially with your little kitten leggies in the air ready to play! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL SUMIKO!! :) :D :)

karlyb
11-27-2005, 10:51 PM
Little Sumiko, you are the perfect picture of kitten cuteness. You have a pretty face and such colorful fur! I'm glad you were rescued from that awful place and now have a home where you are loved and protected. Sumiko, you will have many wonderful days with your fursibs and your family who loves you so much.

Beauty17
12-01-2005, 08:31 AM
What a sweet, sweet kitty you are, little Sumiko, and I love your name, too. I have been on vacation from work and so I have missed my cats of the day. How wonderful to come back and find so many sweet cats - with you among them. You are darlling. Welcome to this wonderful gallery of cat hall of famers.