PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Parade

slleipnir
11-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Me and Zeke were in a Christmas parade tonight. Our flyball team had a float in it, so I thought I'd go for it (although I didn't want to) I had to work right before, and it figures I was really busy so I was on my feet all day, had to rush home and walk 2 hours in the parade :rolleyes:

Zeke was wearing a bell collar thing (a stretching thingie that goes around their neck and has bells on it) also a candy cane collar and reindeer antlers haha. Everyone kept saying "Omg! look at that cute reindeer"

Zeke wasn't as friendly as usual the first half...cause usually he runs up to everyone and demands the pat him...but he there were a ton of dogs and people so he just wasn't sure about it I guess. He got use to it though, and he started going up to everyone and stopping in front of them so they would pat him heheh. He got a lot of nice comments though. We had a lot of fun, and I think Zeke had a blast...although a lady from flyball classes (she just started) had her dog and he kept trying to fight with Zeke...I kinda thought she should have taken her dog to the other side or something. After the 3rd time she finally did -__-

I'm suprised how good Zeke was! He ignored the other dogs when we started walking (which is big for him...cause he sat there and barked and whined the whole time before we left cause I wanted to play) and he was so good with the people too (which he always is anyway...)

This just makes me want to get him into therapy work more..he was made for it I think....

Felix
11-26-2005, 10:05 PM
Awww how nice.Would of loved to see some photos.Our Christmas parade is tomorrow :D

slleipnir
11-27-2005, 06:50 AM
I'm glad anyone cares lol...

lbaker
11-27-2005, 08:00 AM
So where are the pictures?? Does Zeke worry so very much about you embarrassing him :D

CagneyDog
11-27-2005, 11:26 AM
I'm glad the parade went well. I'm sure he'd make an excellent therapy dog!

Do you have any pictures of your cute little reindeer? :D

Toby's my baby
11-27-2005, 11:53 AM
I'm glad it was fun! I hope we get to see pictures!! :)

slleipnir
11-27-2005, 07:01 PM
No. I didn't bring a camera as my memory cards are all full/no card reader. I will take pics of what he looked like when I can though..