PDA

View Full Version : I cant remeber EVERYONE, jeeze

cali
11-26-2005, 06:33 PM
ok, I work at 2 differnt stores right, and there are certain people that just get pissed off if I dont remeber who they are and exatly what they want :rolleyes: I mean like hey buddy, I work at 2 different stores 100's of people come into both regularly I have only been working at these stores for 2 months, I cannot possably remeber every damn person and what they are getting, so rather then get angry, just tell me what the heck you want! :mad:

ok I am done venting now lol

Uabassoon
11-26-2005, 06:42 PM
A while back I had a crazy customer come in that just made me laugh. I'd never seen her before and she even commented that she doesn't usually come into my store.

Customer: I want my usual.
Me: I'm sorry but I don't know what your usual is.
Customer: At the other store I go to they always know what I want, I don't even have to ask. I go every day and they know my drink and smile and ask if I'll have the usual.

LOL I mean really, does she think that there is a district memo sent out with her picture and usual order on it? How in the world did she expect us to know if she doesn't even come into our store on a regular basis. People are just silly sometimes.

.sarah
11-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Customer: At the other store I go to they always know what I want, I don't even have to ask. I go every day and they know my drink and smile and ask if I'll have the usual.
LOL Oh my ... what a dummie! :rolleyes:

Toby's my baby
11-26-2005, 06:57 PM
Gosh. . . some people :rolleyes: ;) I cant believe some of the people can remember what everyone wants!! My aunt has been a waitress her whole life and i dont know how she does it :eek: :)

Kfamr
11-26-2005, 07:11 PM
There are a lot of people that come in EVERYDAY and I remember their orders. There are a few who come in around once a week and sometimes I remember sometimes I don't. It's hard with so many customers! People are crazy if they expect anyone to remember everything.

There's one man I always remember - Mr. Steve, an older man. However, he changed his order. He used to order a sausage biscuit but now he orders chicken.

Chicken Biscuit, free Senior coffee, 3 creamers, and a honey mustard sauce. ;)

Toby's my baby
11-26-2005, 07:12 PM
Chicken Biscuit, free Senior coffee, 3 creamers, and a honey mustard sauce. ;)

LOL!!

Uabassoon
11-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Where I work it's a part of the job description that we know our regulars and know what they drink. During the morning rush I'd say I can tell you the names and drink of about half of the customers that come in. When we have our secret shoppers they check to see if we recognize people in the line and we get points taken off if we don't.

However like the lady I posted about above I don't know their drink if they never come into our store!

poofy
11-26-2005, 07:38 PM
A while back I had a crazy customer come in that just made me laugh. I'd never seen her before and she even commented that she doesn't usually come into my store.

LOL I mean really, does she think that there is a district memo sent out with her picture and usual order on it? How in the world did she expect us to know if she doesn't even come into our store on a regular basis. People are just silly sometimes.
Oh my word that is so funny..lol..dear lord the people we run acorss..lol.. :rolleyes:

cali
11-26-2005, 09:00 PM
Where I work it's a part of the job description that we know our regulars and know what they drink. During the morning rush I'd say I can tell you the names and drink of about half of the customers that come in. When we have our secret shoppers they check to see if we recognize people in the line and we get points taken off if we don't.

lol that I can understand. I work at a pharmacy, there are several locations in the city, I mainly work at one location in which I recginize the regulars right away, as the clientel at this one is entirly older people who tend to be very chatty lol, the location that I was at today, is which the vent is about, I only work at every other saterday, so unless the person comes in every saterday and always get exactly the same thing I am not going to remeber lol its the lottery tickets that get me, Lottery tickets is pretty much the main thing that people buy, I cannot remeber whather a particular person alwyas get the 649 no extra, because most people want the extra.

catnapper
11-26-2005, 09:14 PM
LOL... I remember once I had a customer do that to me. She acted like she was Queen of the World. Turned out she WAS somebody important and pretty influential in the area. I treated her like everyone else that came into my store: with polite respect. Sorry if that didn't include butt kissing. :rolleyes: You better believe I never forgot her the NEXT time she came in, and I was DRIPPING with overly sweet sarcasm (though she never picked up on it) Oh Yes, Mrs. Fancy Pants, I'd LOVE to do that for you!" "Ooooo, Mrs. Fancy Pants, thats looks DIVINE" :rolleyes: Oh god it was disgusting.

LoudLou
11-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Years ago I was a Runner( I took the drink orders to Barista, re-stocked fridge, etc..) for a REALLY busy Espresso Drive -Thru. Monday - Friday from 6:30 am til about 9:30 am we were slammed.
We had a lot of customers come thru with their dogs... to this day I will run into those customers while shopping, and I still know what they drink AND the dogs name... If you didn't have a dog, well... I'm sorry if your drink order was wrong. ;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-27-2005, 10:19 PM
Kay, I have to ask. How do you correctly pronounce Chick-Fil-A? I've wondered for a longgg time. :p