PDA

View Full Version : A note from Earle...

Glacier
11-26-2005, 05:54 PM
Dear PTer's
My mom told me that many of you have been sending me healing wishes. I wanted wooo my thanks to you!

I have not been feeling like myself lately, but things are getting better. I have been snuggling with my Mom lots and acting more like my usual self.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20dogs/laidbackearl.jpg
I'm a pretty laid back boy most of the time. I don't know why I was being all grouchy with my friends before.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20dogs/newstrawearle.jpg
I got new straw in my doghouse today. That always makes me happy, even though I almost never sleep there. I prefer to sleep in the big house with the humans!

Mom didn't believe that I could be feeling better so quickly so she called my vet today. His name is Kim and he is very nice. I got his glasses his all dirty the other day at the clinic. I was giving him kisses. He didn't mind having to clean them though. He just laughed at me. Anywoo, he told Mom that if these pills really are the ones I need that it is entirely possible that I am feeling much better already. This medication doesn't have to build up in my system to work. If you need it and apparently I do, it starts working right away and making you feel better.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20dogs/hangingearle.jpg
And I am feeling much better. I have to go now and lay on my gravel pile some more. Daddy has some weird idea about spreading it around on the ice so I have to stay on it! It is my mountain yanno?

Thanks for all the good wishes, PT. I appreciate them!
WOOOOOOO
Earle

finn's mom
11-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Ah, you're welcome, Earle! Thanks for the note and for getting better. Keep up the good work holding that gravel down and making your mom and dad happy. You are one handsome, majestic boy! :)

poofy
11-26-2005, 06:05 PM
How sweet Earle, your certainly a wonderful boy..and you keep that gravel hill..lol..stay well.. :D

Toby's my baby
11-26-2005, 06:28 PM
Aw, Sweet Earle you are very welcome! :) I am glad you are feeling better! you better hold that 'mountain' up so daddy doesnt move it!! ;) :D

.sarah
11-26-2005, 07:21 PM
Earle you are such a handsome boy! I'm very glad you are feeling better :D

caseysmom
11-26-2005, 07:28 PM
I am so glad you are feeling better Earle. You are such a handsome boy.

Daisy and Delilah
11-26-2005, 07:38 PM
What a handsome man you are Earle! We're so glad to see and hear that you're on the mend. Our thoughts and prayers are with you buddy. Get Well Soon Earle :D
p.s. Go for the house sweetie. We think you can probably get anything you want ;) Who could resist that facie?

chocolatepuppy
11-26-2005, 08:05 PM
Glad to hear you're feeling better Earle! :D

k9krazee
11-26-2005, 08:36 PM
Glad your feeling better Earle!!!!! :D :D

cyber-sibes
11-26-2005, 09:59 PM
Thnks for the update, Earle. Glad you are feeling better. I'll bet all those snuggles from Mom & Dad really helped. I know how you huskies LOVE new straw, always a big deal here,too. Take care, handsome, and keep us posted, ok? ;)

dukedogsmom
11-26-2005, 10:06 PM
Earle, I'm so happy to hear you're already feeling better! You're no dummy to want to sleep in the house. After all, that's where the good straw beds are located. Better hurry back to your rock mountian before you lose them all.

Ginger's Mom
11-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Oh Earle, it was sooo good to hear from you. :) And not just to hear from you, but to hear that you are feeling so much better. What a big, brave, handsome young man you are. Ginger sends lots of sloppy kisses to you, big boy.

lbaker
11-27-2005, 07:56 AM
Ya' know sumpin' Earle? You didn't even have to post words, though we're so glad you did, but just looking into those handsome, happy eyes tells your story. Thank you for letting us see the "evidence" of your wellness! Keep up the good work ;)

gemini9961
11-27-2005, 08:32 AM
Earle glad to hear that you are feeling better. Protect that mountain big boy. :D

anna_66
11-27-2005, 08:39 AM
Oh Earl! I'm so glad to hear your feeling better already sweetie:D Looks like your Dr. Kim knew exactly what you needed didn't he?!
Lots of love, hugs and kisses coming your way big boy!!!

pitc9
11-27-2005, 09:47 AM
Glad to hear you are feeling better Earle!
Keep protecting the gravel pil!

Corinna
11-27-2005, 12:15 PM
Earle, You know Mommies just worry that way. Glad the med is doing the job. You best stay right there on that Mountain daddies some times do have funny ideas.

dab_20
11-27-2005, 04:25 PM
WooHooo!!! I am so happy Earle is feeling better. My puppers give you lots of licks! :D

Queen of Poop
11-28-2005, 08:39 AM
Ya hoo!!!! Earle is feeling better!!!!!!!! Not much better news in the world today than that. Here's a big KISS for you Earle.

new mom to a veiled
11-28-2005, 09:07 AM
Glad to hear your feeling a little better Earle.......Keep up the good work, and don't let Daddy move your gravel pile :p

ramanth
11-28-2005, 09:12 AM
So happy to hear you are feeling better Earle! :D

RobiLee
11-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Awww, Earle, I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. I haven't been on PT much so I didn't know this. Sorry about that, sweetie. I'm so glad that you are feeling better and I hope that it stays that way.

Earle, I can't leave without telling you that you are one handsome boy!