PDA

View Full Version : What are You Getting Your Cats?

catmandu
11-26-2005, 03:14 PM
The Found Cats just got Five 22 Pound Bags of Science Diet Chicken and Rice.
Then they get recieve a Free Bag as this will make Ten Bags!
What on Earth do I get Ctas that have everything.
Maybe a Nice New Couch.
Two Couches,one for thier Enclosed Porch!!!!
What are you buying Yout Cats?

rosethecopycat
11-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Our cats are getting stockings from
Rocky Mountain Siamese Rescue.

They are filled with toys and the proceeds help our fledgling Rocky Mountain SR save more cats. They are a small rescue and desparately need donations and purchases of items.

http://co.siameserescue.org/merch1.htm

Note:

The ninth item in the stocking is a 'regular mouse'
I don't believe it is a live regular mouse.
(my cats want the live regular mice desparately)

:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Laura's Babies
11-26-2005, 06:32 PM
I have made mine a covered box to replace the one I posted yesterday since Amy has chewed and ripped that old one up. I gave it to them today, filled with toys and they have been digging the toys out and enjoying it already. I covered this one with so heavy fabric, hoping Amy won't chew this one up.

G535
11-26-2005, 08:00 PM
It's just another day here so Finnigan will be getting the usual love, attention and good cat food. :)

kilbarchancats
11-26-2005, 10:40 PM
He he, I was at the cash and carry today.... the size of the tins of tuna have to be seen to be believed. max and tom and candy would say mwoooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooowwwwwwww ssanty claws

Need to go back next week too, so will return with camera in tow for plenty of PT pictures......

Felix
11-26-2005, 10:42 PM
Im currently doing up a room just for felix. :) I will also be buying him lots of goodies.I will fill his stocking with toys ,cat nip,treats.I will also get him a new Harnus bacause he has outgrown the one we got him last year.:rolleyes: ummm a remote control mouse,new water dish,new blankie and cat bed...and whatever else I can think of between now and christmas :o :D Oh ya and I got him a new christmas hat and scarf. :D

NoahsMommy
11-26-2005, 11:01 PM
Santee Clawz is bringing the furkids just a few things. Like some cats toys and extra time with meowmie. My room is really small for all of us and they don't need any more toys/beds at the present.

They usually get a cat tree for Christmas...hope they're not disappointed! ;)

carole
11-26-2005, 11:51 PM
I won't have much money to spend on the kitties but i am sure they will appreciate a nice feed of raw fish, xmas dinner for them. ;)

AllAmericanPUP
11-27-2005, 12:33 AM
toys and treats

Miss Z
11-27-2005, 03:37 AM
Zsa-Zsa will get a box of her favourite cat food, sheba, along with other treats. If my parents let me, i will also give her some Christmas dinner:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-27-2005, 11:03 AM
Cannot write here what it is, as my cats often come and lurk on PT .... :D , so....... Well, it is a toy :) :D

moosmom
11-27-2005, 01:24 PM
Another year of a roof over their heads and 2 square meals a day. :p

kimlovescats
11-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Well with as many kitties as I house here, it's hard to get them individual gifts. I usually buy extra treats and some new toys for them all to share. Years ago I had individual stockings ... but not any more! :eek: :D