View Full Version : Tabitha pics for Aunt Laura!! 11.26.05

kimlovescats
11-26-2005, 02:21 PM
Aunt Laura ... Tabitha sends her love to you! :D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/63c5cc9a.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/0990bafa.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/24ea0f77.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/8ff8241b.jpg

These pics were taken this morning, when she was trying desperately to get a bite of my breakfast loaf. The last one was when I finally gave her a piece, and then she turned her little nose up at it! :rolleyes:

Kim

Barbara
11-26-2005, 02:26 PM
Hehehe Tabitha, what a finicky kitty you are. Auntie Laura will be so happy to see you, sweet girl :)

Alycat
11-26-2005, 02:51 PM
Hi

She is a cutie. She reminds me of my Karina but Karina is a brown tabby. I wanted to name Karina, Tabitha. But since I named all the other kitties, I let my hubby name her. How old is she. Karina is about 16 weeks now.

catmandu
11-26-2005, 03:06 PM
How can anything that smells so good,taste so very bad!
How about some Bacon,Meeeowmie,Or Some Jimmy Dean Sausage?

rosethecopycat
11-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Tabitha, why look so sad, girly?

Christmas is coming!

That will make those eyes big and round!

:)

momcat
11-26-2005, 04:41 PM
You are one little sweetie, Tabitha! After all that, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like Meowmie's breakfast. Don,t worry, one of these mornings she'll have something really tasty to share with you.

kimlovescats
11-26-2005, 05:26 PM
Aly: Tabitha is a little over a year old now. She is extra tiny because she was the only surviving kitten of her litter ... her mom was hit by a car. We syringe fed her for many weeks, she was also very ill with Coccidia ... but she was a little fighter and survived! :D

Thanks everyone for the nice comments ... still waiting for Auntie Laura to see this post ... WHERE ARE YOU AUNTIE LAURA???? :D

Kim and Tabitha

Laura's Babies
11-26-2005, 06:18 PM
Hi there my baby girl! I am here now.... She looked sad because her Meowmie hasn't let Aunt Laura see her!! LOOK at that adoreable face. With each picture, my "AWWWWWW's" got louder and louder!! She is still my pretty little Tabitha with her cute little face... KISSIE! KISSIE! KISSIE!

FOR YOU TABITHA!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Kissanimation.gif

(I love that GIRL!)

Kim, she is still adoreable and beautiful to me and I adore her!!!

Vermontcat
11-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Tabitha is so cute! :D
Give her some sweet kisses from me too!

K & L
11-27-2005, 08:02 AM
She sure has grown Kim, but still looks tiny! :)

Kirsten
11-27-2005, 08:19 AM
Nice to see you, beautiful Tabitha! :) You're truly a young lady now, and you're still so cute! :)

Kirsten

kimlovescats
11-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Thank you so much everyone ... Tabitha is one spoiled little Ummm, well you know! :rolleyes: ;)

She looks a little extra droopy-eyed in her pictures because she is fighting another eye infection. My poor baby girl will always have to deal with that bad herpes virus, I suppose. At least she is a healthy baby now, and has grown to be a spoiled little princess. :D

AUNTIE LAURA!!! Tabitha is so happy to get your beautiful Kissie animation ... how SWEET!!! :D :D :D This definitely makes her forget her breakfast woes and puts a smile on her face once again!

Hugs,
Kim

Edwina's Secretary
11-27-2005, 12:30 PM
I think Tabitha and Wee Willy would make a gorgeous couple!

kimlovescats
11-27-2005, 12:32 PM
I think Tabitha and Wee Willy would make a gorgeous couple!

Tabitha is a bit older, but hey, should can overlook that if he can. Wee Willy is getting to be quite a hunk! :eek:

koxka
11-27-2005, 01:46 PM
It's so nice to see Tabitha again! :)

Laura's Babies
11-27-2005, 03:00 PM
I made that animation with Tabitha in mind and been holding on to it, WAITING so I could personally deliver it to her.

Anyone wanting to snag it, CAN and feel free to use it to deliver kissies.I didn't want to use it at all until I gave it to Tabitha and now I have so snag away if you want it.

QueenScoopalot
11-27-2005, 03:18 PM
Awwww!!! Tabitha has the cutest sulky expression on her face. Makes me want to smooch her all the more! :D Have you tried L-lysine daily to fight her herpes? It takes a long time to have any effects, but daily use has been found to keep the herpes virus from replicating. I've been making an effort to mix it in the gangs breakfast here, and no big changes yet, but I'm going to keep it up. ;) Cheap enough anyway. :)

kimlovescats
11-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Awwww!!! Tabitha has the cutest sulky expression on her face. Makes me want to smooch her all the more! :D Have you tried L-lysine daily to fight her herpes? It takes a long time to have any effects, but daily use has been found to keep the herpes virus from replicating. I've been making an effort to mix it in the gangs breakfast here, and no big changes yet, but I'm going to keep it up. ;) Cheap enough anyway. :)

OH! I have a big tube of that stuff! I didn't realize you could use it daily like that. DUH! I'll have to try it. THanks, Jan!

Kim

catnapper
11-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Hi sweetie, you are just too precious for words. Still a tiny little thing, but thats ok, it only makes us love you more.

rg_girlca
11-27-2005, 06:21 PM
Gosh how I LOVE Tabitha's coloring and markings. She is one beautiful tabby girl, that's for sure. Those droopy eyes makes her all the more loveable. :)

Sorry though to say that Willy is already smitten with his precious Annie.

QueenScoopalot
11-27-2005, 07:30 PM
OH! I have a big tube of that stuff! I didn't realize you could use it daily like that. DUH! I'll have to try it. THanks, Jan!

Kim
I've never heard of it being in a tube! I wonder if you're thinking about some other thing that sounds like L-lysine? :confused: The stuff I've been using comes in tablets or capsules....and caps are so much easier to deal with! It's an amino acid that helps build up the immune system, and most health food stores sell it. I'd love to find the 1000 mg. stuff in either capsule form, or in a bulk bag instead of dealing with opening 500 mg. caps up constantly. :rolleyes:

lisalee
11-27-2005, 07:43 PM
Oh Tabitha, what a adorable little girl you are! You have the most precious little face, I would just love to hug and kiss you sweetheart. :)

kimlovescats
11-27-2005, 08:23 PM
I've never heard of it being in a tube! I wonder if you're thinking about some other thing that sounds like L-lysine? :confused: The stuff I've been using comes in tablets or capsules....and caps are so much easier to deal with! It's an amino acid that helps build up the immune system, and most health food stores sell it. I'd love to find the 1000 mg. stuff in either capsule form, or in a bulk bag instead of dealing with opening 500 mg. caps up constantly. :rolleyes:

I got out my tube, it's called Viralys ... made by VET solutions. It says "A Lysine Supplement for Cats". ;)

QueenScoopalot
11-27-2005, 08:36 PM
That's a new one on me! Is it flavored so it's tasy and they like it? I googled it, and it's not cheap! I'll stick with trying to find powdered lysine in bulk form lol! ;)

kimlovescats
11-27-2005, 08:48 PM
That's a new one on me! Is it flavored so it's tasy and they like it? I googled it, and it's not cheap! I'll stick with trying to find powdered lysine in bulk form lol! ;)

It smells just like Maple Syrup! :eek: