PDA

View Full Version : Adult Acne - I found my fix!!! *Olay Daily Facials*

christa
11-26-2005, 11:12 AM
I remembered a thread a few months ago about adults with acne . . . I am one of those. 24 and have had pimples non stop since I hit puberty. Not really really bad, but it seems like for every pimple that I got rid of, another would take it's place.

I've spent so much money on different products, including Proactive which made me worse.

But now I think I've found the ultimate solution! It's cheap and you can get it at your local drugstore . . . I get mine at Walmart. 5 or 6 bucks for a 1 month supply.

Olay Daily Facials!

Give 'em a try! I've been using them since Monday, every night, and since Monday, I have NOT had ONE new pimple! And my face is really looking good!

Just thought I'd share with everyone . . . these really are great!

.sarah
11-26-2005, 11:18 AM
That's awesome that you found something that works. Acne is so frustrating. I've had it since I was 9 years old :o It's pretty much gone now, but of course as soon as you think your face is clear you wake up the next morning with another one :mad:

Neutrogena products work wonders for me :D

Felix
11-26-2005, 11:49 AM
Thanks...I have tried everything under the sun but that.I also suffer with adult acne,go figure I never had acne when I was a teenager but as soon as I hit 25 I started getting the.Im now 27 and have'nt found a solution.My doctor recomended birth control..but I dont like taking them because it causes me to have an irregular heartbeat.I dont have much acne but enough to bother me.So I will try this product for sure.Thanks for sharing. :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-26-2005, 12:01 PM
That is great!! My daughter had problems too untill she found a product at the pharmacy. It is called "Deferin Gel" . It wirks perfectly her! I will tell her about this treatment of you too; all little help is great!!

anna_66
11-26-2005, 12:04 PM
I'm a user of the Olay Daily Facials and I love them!

Jessika
11-26-2005, 12:18 PM
Maybe I'll stop by and pick some up! I don't have a huge problem with acne but my face has NEVER been completely clear and its a little frustrating at times. :( Not to mention I've been looking for a daily facial cleanser anyway :)

sandragonfly
11-26-2005, 02:26 PM
I have no acne problem, rarely got a pimple.. but if I do, thank you!

just wanted to say how I'm happy for you!! :) I know how insecured, painfully this can be. many of my acne-friends cry and cry over this - I may recommend this to some of them.

let your life-chapter begin all new! great for you, yay. :cool:

.sarah
11-26-2005, 02:45 PM
That is great!! My daughter had problems too untill she found a product at the pharmacy. It is called "Deferin Gel" . It wirks perfectly her! I will tell her about this treatment of you too; all little help is great!!
I use that stuff occasionally, and I used to use it all the time. It's what got rid of my acne for the most part. I love it!!

finn's mom
11-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Yeah, they work for a lot of people, they never have for me. I did find something that works well for me, though, and, I couldn't be happier! :) Congrats on finding what works for you!

king2005
11-26-2005, 11:30 PM
that type of stuff never worked on me. I had them not so bad on my face, but my chest & back were covered in itchy bloody pimples :(

My Dr. put me on birth control & I've been pimple free for 7yrs now :) Well I get the odd pimple on my face, but its always small & my hair covers it up :)