PDA

View Full Version : One of my friends is getting an English Springer Spaniel

whistler_pups
11-26-2005, 11:05 AM
A little puppy, for $800. Here are some pictures I found on the site... my friend lives in CA and so does the breeder, so it won't be that hard for her to get the puppy. I can't WAIT to go over to her house and see the puppy... sometime... I don't live in CA and I don't plan on going there anytime soon... so I doubt I will get to meet the dog when it is a puppy:( I would be lucky even if I got to meet the dog EVER. But anyway, I just wanted to share the news with you. And here is the link to the puppy pictures. THE LITTER OF PUPPIES MY FRIEND IS GETTING A PUP FROM (http://classifieds2.breedersclub.net/index.php?page=images&id=641&f=641.jpg)

.sarah
11-26-2005, 11:12 AM
Does she have one picked out yet? They're cute and the mom is very pretty :)

cpitbulls
11-26-2005, 11:21 AM
I have loved English Springer Spaniels ever since my mom brought that stray puppy home:) The puppy was no older than 8 weeks, and was a beautiful dog. As she got older, we figured out she was an English Springer Spaniel. Now, her name is Yabi and she is 13 years old. I cannot believe someone would dump such a cute little puppy, but now the 'puppy' is spoiled like heck!

dab_20
11-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Your friend is very lucky! They are so cute :) Everyone thinks Sammy is a springer because of his color. (in my siggy is a pic of him)