PDA

View Full Version : Pitbutts

clarebear
11-26-2005, 09:48 AM
I dont think they are bad breed, I think its their owners who have got them like that.

I dont think anyone should ban them cause its not the breed, its their owners!! :mad:

Toby's my baby
11-26-2005, 09:56 AM
I think everyone here, on PT, feels the same way. I love Pit bulls, and I cant believe someone would deliberatly train them to be mean and fight. They are very sweet dogs, with a horrible rep. I hope to have a few when I get older. :)

CagneyDog
11-26-2005, 10:16 AM
There's been a billion threads on this topic. We all feel the same way.

whistler_pups
11-26-2005, 10:49 AM
My friend breeds Pit Bulls :) , and they are great dogs, she sells them for $900 :eek: to $1000 :eek: so she knows they are going to good owners. People who sell them for below $800 are said to not care who the dogs go to. But Jeda, my friend who breeds them, makes sure they go to the best owners, and she is also a registered breeder.

I cannot believe how stupid these people are - banning pit bulls? :mad: They think they are doing a good job - but - really, lots of people think they are down right STUPID. They would be smart if they would just be more careful about who Pit Bulls go to and have registered breeders :mad: (like Jeda), but they should NEVER Ban the breed! :mad:

dab_20
11-26-2005, 01:19 PM
I agree. Banning Pit Bulls will be the biggest mistake the government will ever make. I think they will regret it, too, if they ever ban them. I won't say anymore about this topic, it's just awful what people do.

lute
11-26-2005, 01:38 PM
that's why we say "Ban the deed, Not the breed!"

Love4BCs
11-26-2005, 01:40 PM
The attitude of the Pitbull has been bred into them for years and years. Pitbull's are one of the most unpredictable breeds out there.

The Pitbull was "selectively" bred for hundreds of years to fight other dogs. This is the sad "work" these dogs were created for. In the same way that Labradors were bred to retrieve birds, Pitbulls were bred to face other dogs in mortal combats. Even in Pitbulls that are not recently bred from fighting lines, the urge to fight can arise at any time. Not to strongly emphasize this fact would be negligant.

I am not against banning Pitbulls, nor am I for it. But they serve no direct purpose to us. Why let them kill, maul and ruin children's, family's lives?

I can't say I would be upset if they banned them.

caseysmom
11-26-2005, 01:45 PM
They serve no direct purpose to us? Neither does any other pet. I am sorry but that is the most uneducated post I have read in a long time.

Love4BCs
11-26-2005, 01:55 PM
Let me explain that a bit more.

Border Collies - herding, and can be used in things such as herding, agility, flyball..

Golden Retrievers - wonderful family pets, loyal, good with kids

Beagles - hunting

Pitbulls - nothing directly, for now, they have taken to mauling and killing

dab_20
11-26-2005, 02:02 PM
That is awful. You are not against killing off all the rest of pit bulls that are alive?? If you think about it, pit bulls are NOT known for hurting or killing humans. They are known for fighting other dogs. And, most pit bulls are kind dogs. Not all beagles hunt, not all border collies herd, not all golden retreivers make the best pet for everyone, and not all pit bulls fight!! Pit Bulls are wonderful dogs and it is not there fault that this is what's happening to them. I think you need to take a good look at things before you discriminate against Pitties. If you say that you could care less that pit bulls will be banned, than you are saying you dont care that many ppl on pet talk will lose their beloved pets. Their dogs will be taken away and will be euthanized.

Love4BCs
11-26-2005, 02:09 PM
That is awful. You are not against killing off all the rest of pit bulls that are alive?? If you think about it, pit bulls are NOT known for hurting or killing humans. They are known for fighting other dogs. And, most pit bulls are kind dogs. Not all beagles hunt, not all border collies herd, not all golden retreivers make the best pet for everyone, and not all pit bulls fight!! Pit Bulls are wonderful dogs and it is not there fault that this is what's happening to them. I think you need to take a good look at things before you discriminate against Pitties. If you say that you could care less that pit bulls will be banned, than you are saying you dont care that many ppl on pet talk will lose their beloved pets. Their dogs will be taken away and will be euthanized.

I'm not an idiot. I do my research. I NEVER said all Pitbulls are bad. I NEVER said that all are known for killing or hurting people. Pitbulls are more unpredictable than most dogs. SUCH AS the Border Collie, Golden Retriever and Beagle. OBVIOUSLY not all of those breeds get the instincts or personalities majoritied (Yes, I just made a new word) throughout their breed, but I didn't SAY they were all the same! You're trying to make me sound like I never do my homework. People who own Pitbulls before the ban will not get them taken away, they weren't taken away here when they were banned in Manitoba. I NEVER said I could care less if they were banned. "I can't say I would be upset if they banned them." Stop putting words in my mouth, mkay? :);)

Jessika
11-26-2005, 02:11 PM
Let me explain that a bit more.

Border Collies - herding, and can be used in things such as herding, agility, flyball..

Golden Retrievers - wonderful family pets, loyal, good with kids

Beagles - hunting

Aw Jess I am going to have to strongly disagree with you.

dab_20 is exactly right -- dogs are bred for specific things, but not all BCs herd, not all beagles hunt, etc. And not all pits fight.

If anything, Pitbulls weren't just bred for fighting but were also bred to be guard dogs.

Look at most toy breeds!! Those don't "serve a purpose" and yet are still loved. Toy breeds were mainly bred for the sole purpose of being lap dogs and for being coddled and pampered and babied.

Pits are only agressive if they are TRAINED to act on their aggression and not trained to deal with their aggression in a more constructive manner. Pits actually make wonderful family pets. But like with ANY breed of dog, no child should be left alone with any animal. Any animal or breed of dog can attack if provoked. Pits may have a "shorter fuse" than other breeds, but so do many popular breeds such as the Rott and even the oh-so-popular German Shepherd!

I don't know what I'm getting at but I think you get my point.

EDIT: But if I just misunderstood you please let me know

dab_20
11-26-2005, 02:14 PM
I didn't say you were an idiot. I know you are probably very educated about dogs. But, I still think it's cruel of you to think that. I didn't mean to put words in your mouth either, sorry about that.

PJ's Mom
11-26-2005, 02:15 PM
There's been a billion threads on this topic. We all feel the same way.

Yep, although I came in here hoping to see some cute pittie butts. :D

clarebear
11-26-2005, 02:16 PM
Yep, although I came in here hoping to see some cute pittie butts. :D

Im so sorry! :(

Suki Wingy
11-26-2005, 02:17 PM
duh, how ineducated are you love4BCs, lets educate you. MOST of them were breed as ladies' companions and nannys to kids when fighting was outlawed, maybe you should go meet one, and see their undying devotion and love twards people, and some even other animals (including dogs) BTW, "pit bull" is not a breed, but a term used to refer to many.
www.furryfriendsfoundation.org/truth03/truth03.htm
http://members.aol.com/radogz/find.html
http://www.mnp13.com/FindThePitBull/FindThePitBull.aspx

Traits can be breed out of dogs in a few generations. The reliable lines have had about 100 years to breed out the urge to fight.

luvofallhorses
11-26-2005, 02:23 PM
Why let them kill, maul and ruin children's, family's lives?

I can't say I would be upset if they banned them.

I have to disagree here. have you watched ANY of the pit bull videos? One of them has a lot of clips of them WITH their families. Yes, they can be agressive and some are that way, BUT a lot of them aren't that way. Usually it's the owners that make them that way, they can't be shown ANY type of aggression. Have you ever met a pit bull? They are the sweetest dogs on earth and I hope to have a couple in the future.
I am just sick and tired of this BSL!!! :mad: :( When will it ever stop?!?! :(

dab_20
11-26-2005, 02:26 PM
I have never met a pit bull, or seen one in real life, but yet I love them. lol

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/dab_20/KabongaBoscoPresentPage2.jpg

SO CUTE!

Love4BCs
11-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Suki Wingy, I'm not "in"educated. Your post was totally uncalled for.

luvofallhorses, yes, I have met a Pitbull. When I was a child, our backyard neighbours had a female. She was bred and had puppies. My friends and I would sit in their dog house with the female and her puppies.

Once again, I'm not stupid.. It's clear that there are great Pits out there, but it's also very clear now to the public that there are bad ones who are ruining the reputation of them. If a ban was going to be put into affected, I don't think we would stand a chance anyway.

They see a PITBULL that ripped the face off of a KID who was merciless against this dog. We see different. We see an owner who did not research the dog they were interested in. Thus, the colours of the historic Pit is unleashed due to no training and having no control over this demanding breed.

Suki Wingy
11-26-2005, 02:35 PM
yes it was totally called for, and mistyping happens a lot.
you just said a whole bunch of false information and bashed a breed because of it. I wasn't lashing out, I thought it was a very calm and well put post. Here, why don't you visit this site and look at the 400+ pictures of pit bulls and kids and/or kittens
www.sorryagain.com

luvofallhorses
11-26-2005, 02:40 PM
I really don't think it was uncalled for and nobody said you were stupid. :)

I guess whatever we try to do to try to educate..she'll still think the same. :( *sigh*

Love4BCs
11-26-2005, 02:41 PM
yes it was totally called for, and mistyping happens a lot.
you just said a whole bunch of false information and bashed a breed because of it. I wasn't lashing out, I thought it was a very calm and well put post. Here, why don't you visit this site and look at the 400+ pictures of pit bulls and kids and/or kittens
www.sorryagain.com

Was that site supposed to make me break down, cry and change my opinion?

Suki Wingy
11-26-2005, 02:42 PM
no, just for you to look at. Niño is on there several times.

Love4BCs
11-26-2005, 02:43 PM
I really don't think it was uncalled for and nobody said you were stupid. :)

I guess whatever we try to do to try to educate..she'll still think the same. :( *sigh*

I am educated, sorry if you guys think otherwise. I thought I lived in a free country where I could express my opinion.

clarebear
11-26-2005, 02:43 PM
Why are most of my posts turn into arguments?

:mad: :( :(

Suki Wingy
11-26-2005, 02:49 PM
sorry, sometimes it happens, especially when there is someone who disagrees and the thread is about something people tend to have strong oppinions about.
To get this thread a bit on track, here are acouple of cute picture of a pit bull mix.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/sukiwingy/nino/may20051.jpg
"I'm gonna sneeze!"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/sukiwingy/nino/may20060.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/sukiwingy/nino/LATE_MARCH030.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/sukiwingy/nino/LATE_MARCH031.jpg

AllAmericanPUP
11-26-2005, 02:51 PM
pit bulls dont have any purpose eh?

http://www.workingpitbull.com/activities.htm

clarebear
11-26-2005, 02:51 PM
sorry, sometimes it happens, especially when there is someone who disagrees and the thread is about something people tend to have strong oppinions about.
To get this thread a bit on track, here are acouple of cute picture of a pit bull mix.
"I'm gonna sneeze!"

/nino/LATE_MARCH031.jpg[/IMG]

Awww
they are so cute!, i guess it can happen a lotw hen you make posts about what your opinions. Thanks anyway

AllAmericanPUP
11-26-2005, 02:57 PM
My friend breeds Pit Bulls :) , and they are great dogs, she sells them for $900 :eek: to $1000 :eek: so she knows they are going to good owners. People who sell them for below $800 are said to not care who the dogs go to. But Jeda, my friend who breeds them, makes sure they go to the best owners, and she is also a registered breeder.

I cannot believe how stupid these people are - banning pit bulls? :mad: They think they are doing a good job - but - really, lots of people think they are down right STUPID. They would be smart if they would just be more careful about who Pit Bulls go to and have registered breeders :mad: (like Jeda), but they should NEVER Ban the breed! :mad:

being a "registered breder" means diddly squat really.

does your friend show her dogs? weight pull? agility? shutzund? anything competing at all?
are all of her breeding dogs OFA hips and patellas? CERF? thyroid? etc. etc.
does she have a spay/neuter contract for all pet quality dogs or better yet have the puppies spayed/neutered before they go to their new homes?
does she have homes lined up before the male and female even meet?
does she keep in contact with EVERY single person she sells a puppy to til the day that dog dies?
how many litters does she have a year?

unless your friend does ALL of this and more, she's the typer of person this breed does NOT need breeding or even owning.

selling puppies for $1000 doesnt insure a dang thing! look at all these big blue mutts that are bred, people pay OVER $3000 for these poorly bred mutts because they think they're cool and then they turn around and dump them when they dont fit their lifestyle anymore or whatever else. or they breed the crap out of them to make more money

great breeders charge less than $800 and surprise surprise their dogs are ALL in great loving homes, breeders like hart a gold, she charges $800 and she's probably one of the best pit bull/am staff breeders out there.

GoldenRetrLuver
11-26-2005, 03:00 PM
I am not against banning Pitbulls, nor am I for it. But they serve no direct purpose to us. Why let them kill, maul and ruin children's, family's lives?

Wow. That is very, very sad to hear.

You say you are educated on this topic, yet these are two of the most ABSURD statements I have ever heard.

I will try not to say anymore, because it is obvious to me and I'm sure just about everyone else that you are content and set on your so-called "facts" and opinion.

BUT, please try to educate yourself correctly before posting remarks such as the two I quoted above.

dab_20
11-26-2005, 03:05 PM
Suki Wingy, I thought your post totally made sense. Nino is a pit bull mix? He is SO cute. Is he part dalmation? kinda looks like it.

agree with yours too goldenretrluver.

Kfamr
11-26-2005, 03:11 PM
I'll let my Pit Bull mix and the numerous other Pit Bulls I know who make the lives of many people cheerful and worth living, that they serve no purpose.

WOW, what an ignoramus. Some of these posts are absolutely disgusting, heartless, and far from truthful.

To be "okay" or not care that numerous innocent animals are being destroyed because of people's stupidity...... I can't even explain how heartless that is.

Love4BCs
11-26-2005, 03:26 PM
Wow. That is very, very sad to hear.

You say you are educated on this topic, yet these are two of the most ABSURD statements I have ever heard.

I will try not to say anymore, because it is obvious to me and I'm sure just about everyone else that you are content and set on your so-called "facts" and opinion.

BUT, please try to educate yourself correctly before posting remarks such as the two I quoted above.

I give up on you guys. You're all so biased. I quit other boards because so many arguements came out between close members and I thought here, you would all be a little more mature.

Get off of your one-track minds. I can see both sides of banning Pitbulls. Why can't you?

Goodbye, and grow up.

luvofallhorses
11-26-2005, 03:29 PM
I give up on you guys. You're all so biased. I quit other boards because so many arguements came out between close members and I thought here, you would all be a little more mature.

Get off of your one-track minds. I can see both sides of banning Pitbulls. Why can't you?

Goodbye, and grow up.

:rolleyes:

Kfamr
11-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Don't let the door hit you....

There is no good in banning innocent animals. Ban ignorant people, I'm all for that.

clarebear
11-26-2005, 03:31 PM

Goodbye, and grow up.

I feel so bad now

Jessika
11-26-2005, 03:31 PM
:rolleyes:

lol that wasn't really needed, and neither was the comment about the door. C'mon guys, you're more mature than this! ;)

And Jess I think I know what you meant, but you definitely went about it the wrong way and everyone misunderstood your intent. I know I totally was surprised when I'd read your first post. Then again I know you a little better than most people here so that may have had something to do with it.

luvofallhorses
11-26-2005, 03:34 PM
I feel so bad now

don't..you didn't do anything wrong. :)

clarebear
11-26-2005, 03:35 PM
don't..you didn't do anything wrong. :)

If I didnt made this thread then this wouldnt have happened but thats life isnt it?

Im glad and I know I didnt do anything wrong but I do still feel bad

luvofallhorses
11-26-2005, 03:36 PM
It's just that we've had these kind of topics before, but you didn't know. :)

Glacier
11-26-2005, 03:37 PM
The problem with BSL is not only that it doesn't solve the problem but that it doesn't end with pitbulls. There is a movement in Iowa right now to ban Huskies and Malamutes, along with other breeds. Many insurance companies won't give you homeowners insurance if you own a dog over 30 pounds, regardless of breed, temperment or training.

I've known several pitbulls over the years, all very nice, family dogs. Several of them were dog aggressive, but never human aggressive. There's a huge difference between the two. Most of them lived with children and were best friends with the kids.

I've also been bitten several times. Every serious dog bite I've ever had was inflicted by a Golden Retriever--three different retrievers. No one ever talks about banning the Golden though! Just like a poorly bred or trained pitbull, a poorly bred or trained Golden is a dangerous dog!

finn's mom
11-26-2005, 03:51 PM
I've also been bitten several times. Every serious dog bite I've ever had was inflicted by a Golden Retriever--three different retrievers. No one ever talks about banning the Golden though! Just like a poorly bred or trained pitbull, a poorly bred or trained Golden is a dangerous dog!

Your entire post was very well put, as always. But, I especially like this part of it. I had a friend that was in rescue work, and, the dog that she was bitten by most was the Cocker Spaniel.

Just because all the media shows is pit bulls attacking people, doesn't mean that the majority of pits do that. And, it doesn't mean that they're the only breed that does. That's one thing that bothers me. They probably put on the news, every single time a pit bull or a dog that "looks like" a pit...so, it looks like all pit bulls do that. Ah, it's frustrating. No one wants to see the news report of the child that was killed by the family lab, or the family spaniel. It's just not newsworthy.

Suki Wingy
11-26-2005, 04:01 PM
Nino is a pit bull mix? He is SO cute. Is he part dalmation? kinda looks like it.
Yes, best guess is that he is part. His temperament is so much like pitties. He also might have gotten his spots from that breed, they sometimes have ticking. I aslo thing Australian Cattle Dog, because when crossed their ticking seems to become more definite.

CagneyDog
11-26-2005, 04:06 PM

Goodbye, and grow up.

Biased? One track mind? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Look at what you just said!

But they serve no direct purpose to us. Why let them kill, maul and ruin children's, family's lives?

Was that not biased at all?

Adios. Take you are your ridiculous "opinions" somewhere else.

Love4BCs
11-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Biased? One track mind? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Look at what you just said!

Was that not biased at all?

Adios. Take you are your ridiculous "opinions" somewhere else.

CagneyDog, you have no say in this with all of your own ridiculous opinions about MEMBERS on this board. LMAO, accusing Jessika, .sarah and I to be the same person. You're pathetic.

No, it was not biased. I was expressing MY opinion.

It's ridiculous because it's my opinion and not yours, right? :)

Kfamr
11-26-2005, 04:15 PM
The problem with BSL is not only that it doesn't solve the problem but that it doesn't end with pitbulls. There is a movement in Iowa right now to ban Huskies and Malamutes, along with other breeds. Many insurance companies won't give you homeowners insurance if you own a dog over 30 pounds, regardless of breed, temperment or training.

I've known several pitbulls over the years, all very nice, family dogs. Several of them were dog aggressive, but never human aggressive. There's a huge difference between the two. Most of them lived with children and were best friends with the kids.

Great post. Seems like these type of edcuated posts are ignored by those who need to read and understand them the most.

Amy, her mother, her friend Michele, and I were discussing stuff like this a lot of the time I was there.

I hope Amy shares the dogs she has been bit by in her job as a groomer. Not one of them was a Pit Bull. I've never met one human aggressive Pit Bull. As you said, animal aggression and human aggression are opposites.

Jessika
11-26-2005, 04:17 PM
As you said, animal aggression and human aggression are opposites.

omg YES! But try telling that to someone who agrees with BSL or listens to what the news tells them. Nothing will get through to them :(

EDITED to add: And I might mention that the only aggressive dogs I've come across from my experiences of working at PetCo weren't pits at all. They were more along the lines or golden retrievers and even labs sometimes. Actually, a man would come in regularly with his Pit bitch AND one of her puppies, and we would come up and pet the puppy and the mamma and she was not the LEAST bit aggressive! I think socialization had a LARGE part in curbing aggressive behavior in ANY dog.

CagneyDog
11-26-2005, 04:25 PM
CagneyDog, you have no say in this with all of your own ridiculous opinions about MEMBERS on this board.
No say in this eh?
Hmmmm. :rolleyes:

LMAO, accusing Jessika, .sarah and I to be the same person. You're pathetic.
That's not what was said at all. I recall asking if you new eachother outside of PT.

It's ridiculous because it's my opinion and not yours, right?

Please don't put words in my mouth. I never siad it was ridiculous because it is not my opionin. It’s ridiculous because it’s so incredibly untrue.

[quote] GOod Bye and Grow u[[/quote

It's weird.... I thought you were leaving but yet you're still here?

Jessika
11-26-2005, 04:26 PM
That's not what was said at all. I recall asking if you new eachother outside of PT.

Actually you and I both know that's not what you said at all, but this thread isn't about this arguement so everyone just let it go, ok?? It's done, its over with, lets move on.

Jadapit
11-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Love4BCs, as an owner of a pit and a pit mix your thread almost had me in tears. I wish you could meet my dogs!! They are NOT aggressive they are sweet as can be they love everyone they meet! I have had no problems with Ebony being dog aggressive at all. Your posts make me so sad. :( Does this look aggressive to you?!?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid192/pb3be25cc8aa1603cf405f3fa7ee22bc9/f1b9b3d0.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid188/pa3efbd80cb71177be157374d5d41ca58/f21f0a1d.jpg

CagneyDog
11-26-2005, 04:30 PM
Actually you and I both know that's not what you said at all, but this thread isn't about this arguement so everyone just let it go, ok?? It's done, its over with, lets move on.

Well unless my pm's to you were shared with her. [Which shouldn't of happened since what is said through pm is private] Or she knows what I said to you because you two are the same then that was not what was said to her at all. But if you have more to say on this topic than please pm me.

Kfamr
11-26-2005, 04:31 PM
Donna, I had thought of you and numerous others here who own or adore Pits/Mixes. It's truely upsetting some of the heartless opinions that people have of dogs we cherish.

I hope you didn't let this member's opinions upset you too much. {{HUGS}}

Corinna
11-26-2005, 04:32 PM
Gee the only real bit I have ever gotten was from a doxie . Should they be banned as an aggerssive Breed? Does the fact that this dog had been teased by a Black girl all it's life and I was wearing blck pants mean any thing. I still have a scar took 10 stitches to the upper part on the back of my right leg.
Please people who are new could you save a little bit of thiis hassle and get to know most of us and how we feel about things before you start spouting off.
We have some of the Nicest pitties and pitty people . I have seen both bad pits and lots of good ones too. The bad ones were becouse of the humans who raised them in their formative years, were rotten or nieve people. It all goes to enviorment just like raising skin kids.

dab_20
11-26-2005, 04:35 PM
Jadapit, I know, it's sad especially for pit bull owners. I thought she was being very ignorent. Jada is the cutest little pittie and your other pit mix is so sweet. She didn't have in mind some people own pits here. Please don't feel bad. ((HUGS)) Give you and your puppers hugs for me, ok?

Your entire post was very well put, as always. But, I especially like this part of it. I had a friend that was in rescue work, and, the dog that she was bitten by most was the Cocker Spaniel.

Most cockers that bite are nuerotic cockers bred from puppy mills and sometimes BYB'S. Right? Sammy is a sweetie and coulden't imagine him biting anyone.

sammy101
11-26-2005, 04:41 PM
banning ANY breed is rediculous :( :mad: Stupid,irrsponsible owners.

K9soul
11-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Of course I believe in everyone's right to have an opinion, although it can be maddening and frustrating when someone's opinion is based off of hearsay and sensationalist media, but it sure can help to have more tact and keep in consideration the feelings of others on the board, many of whom have pits or pit mixes. I know it hurts me when negative things are said about goldens, i.e. I hate goldens, I'd never own a golden, etc. That may be true but it doesn't need to be said here where it can hurt people. I feel the same is true for the remarks made here against pitbulls. (Meaning the remarks may be true to your mind, but they didn't need to be said here, at least in the way that they were stated.)

Donna, I'm sorry you were hurt :(. Please know we all love your babies, and we know how sweet and precious they are. Give them kisses for me ok? All three :)

luvofallhorses
11-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Donna,

you know I love your girls and I hope that what she said didn't upset you too much as well. ((((hugs))))

tz1
11-26-2005, 04:52 PM
love4bc's, how can you say that pits have no purpose? pits are the ULTIMATE working dog. agility, strength, stamina, intelligence, their loyalty knows NO bounds, a good pit is the epitome of excellence in dogs.

if you haven't looked at AllAmericanPup's link, I suggest you do.
http://www.workingpitbull.com/activities.htm

clarebear
11-26-2005, 05:19 PM
Karen or Paul

Could you remove this post and closed it down since I dont want any trouble

finn's mom
11-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Most cockers that bite are nuerotic cockers bred from puppy mills and sometimes BYB'S. Right? Sammy is a sweetie and coulden't imagine him biting anyone.

I wasn't saying that all Cockers bite. As far as I know, the bites weren't just from badly bred Cockers, though, either. I had Cockers in my life, and, didn't have that problem. That wasn't the point I was making.

clarebear
11-26-2005, 05:30 PM
Ok I have PM Karen asking her to close this down

Im not pointing any figures at anyone but I just dont want anymore hassel

Life is too hard as it it!

finn's mom
11-26-2005, 05:31 PM
Karen or Paul

Could you remove this post and closed it down since I dont want any trouble

You can actually delete this entire thread yourself if you want. I don't personally think you should, although, because of the sidetracking of some of the posts, and, the tone in them, I don't blame you for wanting it removed. But, yeah, it's completely up to you. Unless you just want certain posts removed, then Karen or the original poster has to do it. ;)

Edited: i see, you just wanted it closed...gotcha. :)

clarebear
11-26-2005, 05:33 PM
You can actually delete this entire thread yourself if you want. I don't personally think you should, although, because of the sidetracking of some of the posts, and, the tone in them, I don't blame you for wanting it removed. But, yeah, it's completely up to you. Unless you just want certain posts removed, then Karen or the original poster has to do it. ;)

Edited: i see, you just wanted it closed...gotcha. :)

Thanks for letting me know!, I wasnt sure whether or not to delete my first message cause I dont want to be rude and delete everyones post that posted on here that took their time.

Forgive me if I do

finn's mom
11-26-2005, 05:42 PM
Thanks for letting me know!, I wasnt sure whether or not to delete my first message cause I dont want to be rude and delete everyones post that posted on here that took their time.

Forgive me if I do

Some may disagree with deleting the entire thread, but, it's up to you. I personally dont think it's necessary, but, again, up to you. That's why the options there. And, anyone posting on a hot thread like this knows that it's a chance they take, their post being deleted along with the entire thread. Closing it might be your best bet, but, even that isn't always necessary. Again, up to you, though. Do whatever you feel is right.