PDA

View Full Version : Juicy

lute
11-25-2005, 08:19 PM
i know weird title, but i just have to tell you about this boy.

for the past few months there has been a big black and white pit bull mix running around town. i've always thought he was beautiful, but my mum would be pissed if i brought home a pit bull.

about 5 days now he's been my family's best buddy. i was walking Maggie and he followed me around town. not once leaving my side. i started petting him and let him in the park i was letting Maggie run in. they had the BEST time! he followed me home and i just loved on him for about 15 mins. when my parents came home they found me sitting in a chair with a 60+lb pit bull in my lap. :D he's such a sweet dog, so he earned the name Juicy!

he came back for the next two days. i loved on him every time. when i'd go in he'd hang out at the house for a couple hours then walk off.

last night got down to 12 degrees!!! :eek: we kept talking about how we hope he finds a warm place to sleep. not 2 mins later Juicy was jumping on the back door. :) mom didn't want to bring him in the house so we made a bed for him and gave him some food and water. i found him the next morning asleep on the bed we made him.

i went to school with his owner. this kid is no dog owner by any means! :mad: he's docked his tail very short and cut his ears compleatly OFF!!! :mad: :mad:

dab_20
11-25-2005, 08:25 PM
that was kind of you to do that for Juicy.

So you found the owner?? He cut his ears all the way off?!?!?

lute
11-25-2005, 08:28 PM
i know the owner. he's into drugs big time.

yup, all that is left are his ear holes. :( he's still adorable...ears or no ears. :)

dab_20
11-25-2005, 08:34 PM
awww sad. can't ppl get arrested for that? how old is this kid?

Alysser
11-25-2005, 08:47 PM
Can you keep him? I'm sure he needs a BETTER and more RESPECTFUL home then the one he used to have. Maybe your mom will let you keep him if you show her how nice he is! Good Luck!

lute
11-25-2005, 08:54 PM
Can you keep him? I'm sure he needs a BETTER and more RESPECTFUL home then the one he used to have. Maybe your mom will let you keep him if you show her how nice he is! Good Luck!
i'm moving back to Nashville,TN in july. i'm going to care for him until then. i can't do anything to him until then. :(

awww sad. can't ppl get arrested for that? how old is this kid?
yes, but not around here. as i've said in other topics, the people in my comunity don't care about dogs. :( me REALLY caring for my dogs has got me known as the "Dog Girl" in town. :rolleyes:

Alysser
11-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Oh, that stinks. I wish him alot of luck! I would probably take him if my parents would let me. But since he is not your I am assuming that would mean "stealing".

animal_rescue
11-25-2005, 09:34 PM
Lute, I live in Indiana and if you want to I can take him and find a home for him. We could meet half way or something?

Alysser
11-25-2005, 09:41 PM
That's a REALLY nice offer. :eek: :D

Toby's my baby
11-25-2005, 10:11 PM
Poor dog:( I am so glad you are taking care of him!!

animal_rescue- That is an awsome offer!

poofy
11-25-2005, 10:33 PM
That is so sad, hope he finds a good home.. :(

buttercup132
11-26-2005, 07:16 AM
aww animal recue that is so kind of you i hope it will work

.sarah
11-26-2005, 10:45 AM
How odd, I just met a red nose Pit Bull yesterday at work and his name is Juicy. Your Juicy sounds like a real sweetie. :)

whistler_pups
11-26-2005, 10:55 AM
Juicy sounds like a sweet dog:) Thank good you are taking care of him:) But the owner on the other hand - what a stupid dork. I would be so pissed if I found a neglected (and practicly abused) dog - and the owner didn't even care.

lute
11-26-2005, 01:32 PM
Lute, I live in Indiana and if you want to I can take him and find a home for him. We could meet half way or something?
that would be great! although i think i want to bring him with me to Nashville in July. do you think you could keep him until then?

animal_rescue
11-26-2005, 02:45 PM
I'm not so sure my mom would go for that, it would a long time he would be here... like 8 months almost.

lute
11-26-2005, 03:15 PM
okie. i do think he'll be fine here for the next 7 months. he pretty much lives at my house anyway. he eats,sleeps,guards,and plays here.

there are two kennels that police take stray dogs to. if no one claims the dogs in 3 days they are put to sleep. i bought a license for Juicy yesterday so that if they do pick him up they bring him back to me.

animal_rescue
11-26-2005, 03:19 PM
That's good! I feel so much better now :p

Toby's my baby
11-26-2005, 04:11 PM
okie. i do think he'll be fine here for the next 7 months. he pretty much lives at my house anyway. he eats,sleeps,guards,and plays here.

there are two kennels that police take stray dogs to. if no one claims the dogs in 3 days they are put to sleep. i bought a license for Juicy yesterday so that if they do pick him up they bring him back to me.

That is great!! I hope he stays at your house, and realizes how great you are!! ;) :D

Alysser
11-26-2005, 04:18 PM
I hope it works out with you guys! Good luck bringing him to Nashville!

Alysser
11-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh! Good thing he's not on the streets anymore! That was very kind of you for nuying him a liscence. Are you going to keep him??

lute
11-26-2005, 07:53 PM
he's welcome to stay as long as he wants. although i can't call him "mine" until i move. :( i tell him everyday to hold on for just a few more months. he'll be a spoiled rotten doggie before long! :D

i'll try to get some pics of him tomarrow.

Alysser
11-26-2005, 08:18 PM
GOOD! I would LOVE to see that cute boy. Even though he has no ears! :rolleyes: