PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Fleas!!

sandragonfly
11-25-2005, 06:59 PM
arrgh...

for thanksgiving, I was over at my friend's place with her huge families but then I wasn't feeling great with stuffy head, coughing up blood, broken bones..

so sitting on the long comfty couch, their one cute, cute sheperd point dog, mocha and two freindly-chubby tabbies, spike & jaws sat by/on me overnight..

now I'm home with over 15-20 nuisance itchy itchiiing bites all over, I feel like dipping myself into the tub filled of rubbing alcohol!

I certainly hope not a flea had fun riding in my hair on way home to the heaven of ark.. :confused: :o

Corinna
11-25-2005, 07:06 PM
Make sure to rinse your hair in vinegar. Good luck I hope your not going to infest the ark. Hope your feeling a little better and getting well. Her is a preveiw of your package to help you feel better.
For those who don't know the hat and light ends of scarf are fur from the Ark animals. The basic scarf is some Buffalo I had gotten from a freind.
Gina , Merry Christmas from Momma Corinna and the fuzzy crew here in Montana.

sandragonfly
11-25-2005, 07:13 PM
erm, vinegar? - gulps - it kills fleas, does it?

:( I can't see the attatchment if that's what you're talking about.. can you email it to me?

seem I'm having problems with my sidekick lately of posting in, seeing pictures... but I'm busy itching myself off! :o ;)

momcat
11-25-2005, 07:18 PM
Oh how awful! If a flea or two did hitch a ride home with you, I hope they can be evicted before this turns into a major problem for you and all the ark-kids.....

sandragonfly
11-25-2005, 07:22 PM
nevermind!! I just see them now, four of them, right? guess I had to refresh my sidekick!

:eek: wow!! :eek: I love them already!

thank you thank you thank you corinna!!

they look soooo softy softie! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

aw. you're so sweet corinna, using bison from a friend must be so special.. I'm crying. :o I can't wait!

there's no fleas in them, that's for sure! ;)

thanks so much again! so neat..

Corinna
11-25-2005, 07:48 PM
I forgot to add them the first time. Not your computer. sorry!!! Hope you don't mind me sharing it with the PT family. Glad to see you back on. (hug)

catmandu
11-26-2005, 09:25 AM
We are hoping that there arenot more Fleas that youcant see,as they can spread over a Colony of Cats as quick,as a wink.
I still have some that Charcoal brought into the house,when I was going to adopt him.
Good luck,with those pests!

furrykidsmother
11-26-2005, 11:15 AM
I sure hope that your flea problem hasn't invaded your Ark. You have had enough to deal with lately. Good thoughts and wishes to you.

NoahsMommy
11-26-2005, 10:28 PM
Oh no!! I hate flea bites too!! They are sooo itchy!!

Hope no one took a little ride on you to your ark. Go away icky fleas!!

;)

sandragonfly
11-28-2005, 07:26 AM
haha..

hum, has been three days since thanksgiving.. not a new bite! :o

thank god. I still should flea-comb every of them though.. :cool: