PDA

View Full Version : Cute Story, Merry Christmas Jonathan! ~READ~

Toby's my baby
11-25-2005, 04:56 PM
I thought this was pretty fun, so I thought I would post it:

Today, we went shopping at Scheels, sports store for basketball shoes. Every year we come to Scheels to get shoes, and we always get the same salesman, and he is AWSOME, i love him, and he is so nice, and cute too! Well this year, he helped us once again, and we said "we're doing a science project on everyones favorite candybars, so what is yours?" and he said " can it be from Canada" and my we said no, so he said "well it would have to be a snickers or a reese's cup. So we said ok, and he asked what the project was for and what it was on, so we made something up, and told it to him. Then, my mom went and payed for the shoes and me and my sister ran over to Hugo's and got a Snickers and a Reese's Cup candybars. We went running back to Scheels and my mom was talking to the Manager. She told them that me and my sister LOVED Jonathan and that he was an awsome sales man. He went and got him and acted mad, and said that we needed more help. He came out with an EXTREMELY scared look on his face, and we went up to him and gave him the candybars. He was like, "are these for me?" and me and my sister said, yep, 14g fat in this one, and 13g in this one, and btw, there is no Science fair project, marry christmas!! ;) He got a huge smile on his face, and said thank you, and we left. :D I am still smiling from it, I felt soo good after we did that. :p

Alysser
11-25-2005, 05:58 PM
AW! That's so clever and very sweet! You should feel good :D

Almita
11-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Aww lol i bet u scared him at first and then he got all happy lol. That is a nice thing to do.

Laura's Babies
11-25-2005, 06:43 PM
How cute and thoughtful.... Bet it made his day! You can also write a letter to the store and commend him for the job he has done for you all, some of those places will put in in that persons file......

I called the home health place that looked after my Mama after she died to tell them how Mama loved the little nurse that took care of her and what good care she took of Mama, getting her to do things that she would not do for anybody else and told them what a plus it was for them to have her working for them... They asked me to put it in writting so they could put it in her file and I did... The whole family loved that girl, her name was Angie.

Toby's my baby
11-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Aww, that was a sweet thing to do. I might send them a letter, that is a good idea! The manager said he would tell Jonathan what we said about him ( we said that he was a great salesman and that we loved him)

Almita
11-25-2005, 07:19 PM
ya that is a sweet thing to do to write him a letter of what he has done for you and your sister.