PDA

View Full Version : Any X-Files FAn here?

Husky_mom
11-25-2005, 03:31 PM
i was just wondering if anyone here is an X-Files fan, my hubby loves the show, well loved since its over, but now we´ve been buying the seasons DVD´s, and just wanted to know if any of you liked them.

jackie
11-25-2005, 03:37 PM
I was never into the show that much, but tons of my friends were extras!

trayi52
11-25-2005, 03:39 PM
I loved the X-Files! My husband even liked them, which was a miracle in itself! I like catching the reruns when I can. They come on so early though, I can hardly watch them of a morning. I am what you call a true fan of the X-Files for sure.

Willie :)

smokey the elder
11-26-2005, 07:46 AM
That was one of my favorite shows when it was on. I like the tongue-in-cheek flavor of many of the episodes.

Laura's Babies
11-26-2005, 08:30 AM
I always loved the show and always watched it... watch the reruns now. Hated it when they took it off the air.

Karen
11-26-2005, 10:22 AM
We were fans from the very beginning. It seemed to wander a bit in the later episodes, but hey - nothing can be perfect all the time!

christa
11-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Both me and hubby were fans . . . even before we got together! Seems like it ended not long after we started dating. We have Season 1 on DVD, but that's it. We always watch when we see the reruns playing on tv.

About a year ago, I heard David D. say that they were planning to make a second X-Files movie! Never heard anything else about it. I've been waiting patiently! I wish they would make one! It was a great show & I loved the 1st movie!

sandragonfly
11-26-2005, 02:57 PM
I am too! that I would watch reruns, videos I have over again and over but lived at a campus (two years) and without cable here (three years), I've missed a lot! :( I remember I had to draw the broken "X" on my every journals/notebooks and homeworks..

I've loved it since it began .. I even remember it was on sundays at 9PM pacific time. my old room at father's was full of x-files stuffs, with 18 VHS (three eposides each, collected them as gifts before DVDs were made), calendars, several wall-posters, their signature-photo, scully & mulder's face on dollars, stacks of postcards and cards and scully/mulder's life albums. . . I have so many.. still have them but don't know what to do with them now! :rolleyes:

I always thought agent mulder is so cute! :D :p oh, I also have the x-files IQ book, I even knew every answer in that book but now it has been a long, long time!

who knows I still do... but the truth is out there. ;) I miss being called 'the x-files girl' by the way.. :( :D