PDA

View Full Version : Your letter to Santa!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-25-2005, 09:55 AM
While "googling", I found this link where you can e-mail your own letter to Santa! He will also answer your letter!
So, what are you waiting for? What would you like to get?

http://www.merry-christmas.com/email_santa.htm

Oh yes, don't forget to copy your letter before sending, so you can post it here, for all of us to read :D

catnapper
11-25-2005, 10:13 AM
Cool!Q But where is YOUR letter to Santa? ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-25-2005, 10:23 AM
Cool!Q But where is YOUR letter to Santa? ;)
I am still working on it :D . But I will post it, promise!!

Felix
11-25-2005, 10:59 AM
My letter to santa......

Dear Santa,

I have been an extra good kitty this year.My meowmie tells me that you know when im naughty and nice,well I think my behavior has been purrfect this year.No doubt I deserve lots of toys and yummys.so I have made a list of what I would enjoy.

1.Remote control mouse

2.Catnip :o

3.Laser light

4.Greenies

5.New blankie

6.Lots of small toys

7.New fancy water dish(the one I have now is too boring)

8.New harnus(I like the one you gave me last year,but I've grown to be a big boy now)

9.Lots of treats for my tummy :)

10:Please bring all my PT'er friends my wishes of a Meowy Christmas And a purrfect New Year! :)

PS:Santa could you bring something extra special for my meowmie and paw this year.They have been the most purrfect parents a kitty could wish for.Oh and santa please dont forget the animals that dont have furever homes,please be extra generous this year.Thanks.

:D Your Feline pal,Felix. :D

Felix
11-25-2005, 11:12 AM
I sent it and santa replied instantly ;) Here is what he had to say....

Dear Felix,

Thank you so much for the letter.
I am so happy to hear from folks and children from all over the world - especially you!

I can tell that people are starting to get excited about Christmas! Are you ready? It comes and goes so quickly!

Mrs. Claus has been testing out some new cookie recipes. Of course everyone especially the reindeer are volunteering their taste buds to be official taste testers. Elf Vizz went so far as to print up flashing lapel buttons that play a musical song and have the words, Cookie Master, shining brightly on them!
We're also starting to get busy again in the toy shop. After the long summer break we had our annual magical North Pole Roundtable. It's not too serious but we have a lot of fun. We gather in the big, yellow toy storage barn, share all kinds of treats, and we talk about what is new for this Christmas. We also plan some activities and contests. It's always a good idea to do different things as a family. Do you do fun things with family members?
This year we're including a North Pole snow-sculpting contest. The snowmen think they'll win this hands down, but I have a feeling they are underestimating the creative talents of the elves, and the determination of the reindeer. Mrs. Claus is knitting many magical hats to put on the snow sculptures - for it's these caps that make them come to life! What kind of snow sculpture would you do?
Please keep me in your prayers as I do for you, and remember to brush and floss every day - especially if you're like me and eat too many cookies!

Take care and I hope you leave me a treat on Christmas Eve!

Santa Claus

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-25-2005, 12:28 PM
Dear mister Santa!

we are 3 cats living in Belgium. We have all been VERY good last year, so we thought it would be a great idea to give you some hints concerning our X-mas pesents ;)
This is our list:
1)lots of dry food (chicken or salmon flavor)
2)some new cat-beds. We are with 3 cats now, so we a short in beds....
3)rugs all over the house: we like to chase the rug-monster!!
4)cat toys, the more noise they make, the better!
5)a box of chocolates for our mommy and a new pair of slippers for our human dad!

Thank you mister Santa!

yours truly Maya, Inka & Zazou (cats)