PDA

View Full Version : A message of Thanks...

DJFyrewolf36
11-24-2005, 08:52 PM
To my precious kitties!! I realized today as I was awakened by Spook and Onyx having a boxing match on top of my legs and Remus and Spook wrestling ON the windowsil how much I absolutely LOVE those fur-butts of mine! Of course I celebrated thanksgiving with them by giving them lots of treats :D.

Kitties deserve thanks too! I hope everyone had a wonderful day and gave some kitties some well deserved extra hugs (and I'm sure not one PT kitty would object to an extra treat or two)!

Peace and love to all!

Fyrewolf

Laura's Babies
11-24-2005, 10:33 PM
I turned down going off to eat a big dinner to stay at home with my babies. I NEEDED to spend this day with them for myself and I thank GOD every day that he sent them to me. Only other PT'ers realize exactly what these babies mean to us... I have had laptime with Amy, Samantha and Chester today.. I think they knew it was a very special day and apperciated me staying and spending it with them. Giz has rolled over all day for tummy scruntchies whenever I was close to her. It has been a very special day for me.

catmandu
11-25-2005, 08:58 AM
There does come a time when I cky I am that My Cats all get along so well.And that they and I are Frioendfs,and that they are a good substitute for the loos of most of My Family.
I am a Lucky Man,to have such Love around me.

kimlovescats
11-25-2005, 05:22 PM
I agree with you WHOLEHEARTEDLY!! Kitties are some of our greatest blessings, and you bet that I am thankful for them!!! ;)

orangemm
11-26-2005, 05:47 AM
I don't know what I'd do without mine. They are always here for me.

I love my boys!