PDA

View Full Version : Which pet are you???

Miss Z
11-24-2005, 02:12 PM
Hi :) i have invented a quiz to see which one of my pets, both living and departed, you are most like. Well here goes...

1. Your favourite food from this list is...
A. Chicken
B.Strawberries
C.Seafood
D.Beef
E. Carrots
F. Toast
G. Cheese
H. Did anyone mention food?

2. If a group of new people came into school/work, you would...
A. Be cautious of them.
B. Make friends immediately!:)
C. Smile and nod with them, but don't make a close friendship
D. Smile at them occasionally, but otherwise ignore them.
E. Be friends, then fall out, be friends, then fall out etc
F. Talk about them with your friends
G. Ignore them, you're popular enough anyway!
H. Uh...what:confused:

3. Your best quality is...
A. Quick-wittedness
B. Friendliness
C. Beauty
D. being lovable!
E. being adventurous
F. Kindliness
G. Popularity
H. Zzzzzzzzz....

4. If you were to go into a shop and buy absolutely anything, you would get...
A. An alarm
B. Company!:D
C. Jewellery
D. A cosy blanket
E. A trampoline!
F. Videos and a box of chocolates
G. The very latest and best thing yet
H. Can anyone direct me to this shop:confused:

5. This is the end of the quiz.
A. Can i go now?
B. That was great!
C. Alright, but i could have done something better with my time
D. Thankyou, that was good.
E. I'm bored, i need more excitement!
F. Mmmm, interesting quiz!
G. That's it?! You've officially wasted my time, watch your back!!!
H. Eh? What was the question?

Ok, now remember you're answers and see what pet you are...

Mostly As: Tia Maria the black hooded rat
You are very suspicious and cautious of anything new, but once you get to know it, are fine. You are loyal and brainy. Advice for you would be to try things that you might not usually do to have some more fun!!!

Mostly Bs: Foxy the syrian hamster
You are soooo friendly and lovely natured that it's almost unreal! You are creative and good at problem-solving. Advice for you would be to not put up with things that get you down.

Mostly Cs: Zsa-Zsa the british blue cat
You are sophisticated and beautiful and have no problem talking to people. You are suave and manipulative. Advice for you would be to not overlook things that seem beneath you.

Mostly Ds: Brando the british blue cat
You are one of the most sweet-natured people around and love to make everyone happy. You are stronger than you seem and friendly. Advice for you would be to get out there a bit more and explore the big wide world!

Mostly Es: Cookie the lionhead/dutch cross rabbit
You are a bundle of fun and a real laugh amongst your friends. You are witty and a daredevil. Advice for you would be to stop and think a little more often.

Mostly Fs: Bo-peep the mini lop rabbit
You love to be comfortable and your friends find it easy to confide in you. You are patient and quiet. Advice for you would be to set your ambitions high.

Mostly Gs: Marble the roborovski hamster
You are sooooo popular and everyone wants to be like you. You are a natural born leader and a perfectionist. Advice for you would be to consider people you would usually ignore as potential friends.

Mostly Hs: Flanighan the roborovski hamster
You are far from the sharpest tool in the shed, but enjoy your home comforts. You are generous and thoughtful. Advice for you would be to get out of bed more often!!!:)

A complete mixture: The baby hams, Swizzels, Squiggles, Sherbert, Lemon, Peppy and Squeaky
Basically you possess all of the above qualities! Enjoy your life!:D

I have to say that i am a Bo-peep. Have fun with this!:)

Alysser
11-24-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm tia!

Felix
11-24-2005, 02:25 PM
Ok here s what kind of animal I am...

You love to be comfortable and your friends find it easy to confide in you. You are patient and quiet. Advice for you would be to set your ambitions high.

No wonder Felix keeps chasing me around everywhere I go..He thinks im a rabbit ;) :D play toy!!

sammy101
11-24-2005, 02:29 PM
lol.

You are sophisticated and beautiful and have no problem talking to people. You are suave and manipulative. Advice for you would be to not overlook things that seem beneath you

Addie
11-24-2005, 02:36 PM
wow...that's so true...

Husky_mom
11-24-2005, 02:55 PM
i also got bo peep!!! and i think it really describes me...... :eek:

kuhio98
11-24-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm Foxy! :D :p

Toby's my baby
11-24-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm a mixture!! All my answers were something different

A complete mixture: The baby hams, Swizzels, Squiggles, Sherbert, Lemon, Peppy and Squeaky
Basically you possess all of the above qualities! Enjoy your life!

Thanks! I will ;) :p

Mutt_Maniac
11-24-2005, 05:12 PM
wow beth lol!

I got:
Mostly Gs: Marble the roborovski hamster
You are sooooo popular and everyone wants to be like you. You are a natural born leader and a perfectionist. Advice for you would be to consider people you would usually ignore as potential friends.

*which totally describes me. The ppl I would normaly ignore at like school and stuff are like my total best friends.. It is soo weird! lol :D

.sarah
11-25-2005, 10:51 AM
Mostly Bs: Foxy the syrian hamster
You are soooo friendly and lovely natured that it's almost unreal! You are creative and good at problem-solving. Advice for you would be to not put up with things that get you down.

poofy
11-25-2005, 12:03 PM
B's and C's a mix???? :rolleyes:

finn's mom
11-25-2005, 01:04 PM
"You are soooo friendly and lovely natured that it's almost unreal! You are creative and good at problem-solving. Advice for you would be to not put up with things that get you down."

That last bit is perfect, and, it is exactly what I needed to hear. :) The rest of it fits me, too...I'm not always good at problem solving, though. :) Cute quiz.

dogzr#1
11-25-2005, 01:09 PM

joanofark
11-25-2005, 01:47 PM
You are sophisticated and beautiful and have no problem talking to people. You are suave and manipulative. Advice for you would be to not overlook things that seem beneath you.

Hmmmmm, kinda like me I like to talk and the last line sounds kinda good...:) :p I'm not really manipulative or sophisticated OR beautiful though...