PDA

View Full Version : **Cool** for dogs that pull

shais_mom
11-24-2005, 01:17 AM
http://www.wackywalkr.com/

I am thinking of ordering this.

jackie
11-24-2005, 03:39 AM
It looks like a normal leash with just bungee cord instead of canvas. I would personally spend the money on it, just try working with your dog not to pull (which is easier said then done, I know).

cloverfdx
11-24-2005, 06:50 AM
Wow they look great, alot different to our "Bungee" leads. I have found them very usuful especially when we are out at Flyball comps and the dogs are excited and bouncing around, saves my arms alot of stress.

https://commerce79.datapipe.com/2dogsandacat/data/productimages/EZY%20Dog%20Leash250.png
Ezy dog Bungee Lead.

.sarah
11-24-2005, 11:13 AM
I don't really understand how it works. Is it just when the dog pulls the leash extends? :confused:

Jadapit
11-24-2005, 11:59 AM
Intresting!! I might have to give those a try. Jada is such a puller. I'm working with her, she is getting a little better about her pulling. ;)

Suki Wingy
11-24-2005, 05:33 PM
they are like $25 :( If someone orders one I'd like to know how they work and if a strong dog can break one.

shais_mom
11-24-2005, 08:33 PM
I don't really understand how it works. Is it just when the dog pulls the leash extends? :confused:
they seem to work like a bungy ??
this is what my dogfancy says about them
"made with latex modeled after the fitness industry, alleviates stress on dog and owner during walks. The leash adjusts to resistance when you dog pulls, shifting the burden from you to the leash itself. The harder your dog pulls, the more responsive the leash is, gently correcting wandering or impatient dogs. The leash also comes in double models to walk more then one dog at a time."
:confused: I am not entirely sure that helped or not but the website might explain it better? :confused: :o

lute
11-24-2005, 08:46 PM
i saw something like this at Rural King the other day. i like them, but don't need one.

.sarah
11-25-2005, 09:43 AM
they seem to work like a bungy ??
this is what my dogfancy says about them
"made with latex modeled after the fitness industry, alleviates stress on dog and owner during walks. The leash adjusts to resistance when you dog pulls, shifting the burden from you to the leash itself. The harder your dog pulls, the more responsive the leash is, gently correcting wandering or impatient dogs. The leash also comes in double models to walk more then one dog at a time."
:confused: I am not entirely sure that helped or not but the website might explain it better? :confused: :o
Sounds pretty neat. I might get one for Mandy.