PDA

View Full Version : Mypoor Baby Yollie Gets Car Sick :(

poofy
11-23-2005, 05:53 PM
has any one else had this prob?? She has been on about 4 car rides scares her and she seems woozy after wards but today she really got sick..My sister was struck by lightening a few years ago so whenever I can get a ride I go do her house..and she loves Yollie n Sammyj, so today I took YOllie and she got so sick..threw up all over and was drooling real thick liquid like water for a while..she has been really tired all day..she did play with my sister a little, but was not her usually self, we have tried to keep things calm for her..??Tomorrow we have to take a longer car ride and im wondering if any one knows what would help her???Thanks.. :confused:

caseysmom
11-23-2005, 05:54 PM
Bubba gets carsick very easily, I took him to the groomers yesterday and he threw up. If we go camping I have prescription benadryl to give him beforehand.

poofy
11-23-2005, 06:00 PM
I have regular benydrel for Sammyjs alleriges can you use that??

caseysmom
11-23-2005, 06:03 PM
Yes that would be fine, I think it just makes them drowsy. I used it a few times and it did help.

poofy
11-23-2005, 06:05 PM
I give Sammyj 1/2 of a 25 mg evey day, so 1/4 would that do for her, shes about 3 lbs???

caseysmom
11-23-2005, 10:05 PM
I'm not sure, you could look it up on the internet probably. Bubba got 12 mg when he was 5 months old, I am not sure how much he weighed but I think it was about 6 pounds.