PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in North Florida/South Georgia area?

.sarah
11-23-2005, 04:01 PM
I would love to be able to get together with some other pet talkers and their dogs. Trouble is, I can't travel far ... at least not while I live with my parents :rolleyes:

Anyway, I live in North Florida just outside Tallahassee. I'm extremely close to Georgia - 10-20 minutes depending on traffic. Anyone near me want to get together? I don't care how many people want to come ... if anyone actually wants to lol.

I can probably travel about an hour or so, and depending on where everyone is we can try to find a dog-friendly central location.

Kfamr
11-26-2005, 03:27 PM
I live near Tampa.

Depends on when/where it is. :)

Jessika
11-26-2005, 03:38 PM
I'll be visiting my friend Danny somewhere in Alabama in a few months here, and he used to go to FL with friends for weekend trips, so its a decent drive I imagine. Wouldn't that be cool if I could convince him to take me there :D

.sarah
11-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Kfamr - I'm really just trying to see who is interested. Dates/Locations are completely up in the air at this point. :)

Jessika - Where in Alabama? Most of southern Alabama I am fairly close to. I would *love* to visit Dothan and me and my friend have talked about going because there is a Jeffers (http://www.jefferspet.com) outlet there :D I've been there before but not in a few years (Dothan, not Jeffers).

Jessika
11-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Ummm he moved to go to school, he used to live in Daleville and Birmingham, but I can't remember where he is now.. *checks* Troy! That's right, because I joke about him living here because there is a Troy, MO as well hehe

.sarah
11-27-2005, 02:47 AM
I have cousins who live in Birmingham! And I just looked it up on Mapquest, Troy is just over 3 hours away from here. Maybe we could meet halfway or something? I don't want to get in the way of you and your friend's trip though ;)

Are you bringing Jamie and/or Charlie? If not then I don't want to see you!

Just kidding haha

beeniesmom
11-27-2005, 03:10 PM
Sure, I could probably come to a North Florida meeting sometime in January or February.