PDA

View Full Version : One of the cutest kitty pics ever taken (I think so atleast!)

Ann
03-30-2002, 03:38 PM
http://www.peachkin.com/pics/kitties-eeyore.jpg

Aren't they so adorable? The three of them were abandoned by their mother and me and my parents took them in and bottle fed them until they could eat normal food. Then we gave them away to good homes. I wish we could have kept them but my parents wouldn't allow it :(

The above picture shows them sleeping in my mom's Eeyore slippers, and NO; the picture is not staged! They loved crawling up in them and sleeping after they had eaten.

Well, I just had to share this picture with you guys, I hope you'll find it as cute as I do! :) You can see more pics of the little kitties at my website (just click the picture in my signature and then click the link that says "my pets" and you'll find the page about them).

momoffuzzyfaces
03-30-2002, 04:10 PM
SO CUTE!!!
They probably thought the slippers were 'MOM'. When Leonardo was a baby, I had to bottle feed him. He had a stuffed dog to cuddle with for company.
:)

tuxluvr
03-30-2002, 06:13 PM
awwww..what sweeties! So good of you to be surrogate mommycat - a very important job!

Logan
03-30-2002, 10:48 PM
The picture is adorable!!

And isn't Oliver yours too???? The Cat of the Day today?? What a handsome fellow he is!! :)

Ann
03-31-2002, 05:15 AM
Yup, Ollie is mine too *very proud smile*

Heather Wallace
03-31-2002, 05:57 AM
The pics are lovely, nice shot indeed!

Here's what they might look like when they are older!

Ila
03-31-2002, 04:16 PM
Really a cute picture!! Kitty's are so fuzzy and cute aren't they? ;)
www.http://community.webshots.com/cp-21491261lbQy-album/26887090AFWyJWoHQi

krazyaboutkatz
03-31-2002, 06:40 PM
I agree this is one of the cutest kitty pictures that I have seen. :) Kittens are so cute here is another cute kitty picture.

Lando
04-01-2002, 01:35 PM
I love that photo, it is so cute. Ann, I am just wondering, how did Oliver react to the kittens staying in your home for a while?

K & L
04-01-2002, 01:46 PM
Oh my gosh, they are just too cute! I love the tortie? What'd they name her?

Ann
04-02-2002, 04:57 PM
Well Lando, to say the truth Oliver was NOT happy! I don't even know if he realised they were cats even, he probably saw them as mice or something LOL. The little kitties would follow him around and try to play with him and I don't think I have ever seen him run that fast! Sometimes he would play with them when they got a little bit older, but he wasn't very gentle with them at all. It's a surprise they didn't get hurt the way he'd try to bite them >_<

The tortie was named Ronja, from the character with the same name in the childrens book by Astrid Lindgren (you know, the one who wrote the books about Pippi Longstocking), because she was just as wild and crazy as the character!

I have tons of funny pics of Ronja but here is one of my personal favorites;

http://www.peachkin.com/pics/ronja-climbing.jpg

That's my leg she is climbing up, and TRUST ME; her claws was veeeeeery sharp!

wolflady
04-02-2002, 05:11 PM
OH HOW CUTE!!! What a great picture!! It would be a good submission for a cat calendar. Too too cute! I just want to scoop them up and plant huge kisses on their little heady heads!:D

Gio
04-03-2002, 04:09 AM
These pictures are great! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-03-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I agree this is one of the cutest kitty pictures that I have seen. :) Kittens are so cute here is another cute kitty picture.

Ok, ok, I give!!! Do you think if I send these pictures to Terry he'll soften and let me get a kitten? Oh I've got the kitten fever BAD today after all these adorable pictures! :D

K & L
04-03-2002, 12:56 PM
She looks cuter with each picture! Now this is exactly why we have 14 cats!!!! I just can't resist those faces.