PDA

View Full Version : Kaige wants to ask a favor

lv4dogs
11-23-2005, 11:27 AM
My mommy's bringin' me to Grandpa's house for Turkey Day tomorrow, boy does that sound yummy! She says we may stay the night too which sure sounds like fun, I've never stayed the night anywhere besides our house. I heard her mumbling about not being able to bring my crate and she's hoping I'll behave. Ya know what else she said? She said to test me out (whatever that means) she's gonna let me have free roam of the house tonigh. The ferrets get to have free roam sometimes... thats when they come out of their cage. So I guess that it means that I won't be sleeping in my crate tonight!!!! Woo Hoo!
But I also heard her mumbling about how she wishes I will behave myself I guess that means I have to be good?!
I *think* I may need some help here on this one. For tonight I think I'll be good I just have to remember NOT to play with the kitties when moms sleeping. But at Grandpas house boy oh boy I have to be really good there. He's a real nice guy but he's a neat freak. I have to remember (which I HAVE been REALLY good about) to be good 2 days in a row. No potty in the house, no chewing (which I've never done.... yet) and NOT to sleep on furniture. Thats gonna be the hard part. hahahahaha

So I was wondering (this is my thinking look)
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/nanryk/100_0775.jpg

If I asked nicely could you please (I'm begging here)
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/nanryk/100_0776.jpg

I'll sit nice & pretty for you
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/nanryk/100_0771.jpg
If you can wish me luck. Please pray for me that I can refrain myself from doing anything bad.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/nanryk/100_0760.jpg

I even learned a new trick for this favor (well I'm still working on it but I got it down for the most part), I can bow to say thank you!
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/nanryk/100_0761.jpg

Thank you!

beeniesmom
11-23-2005, 11:52 AM
Awww Kaige! You are adorable.
I'm sure you will be fine at grammy/gramps house! You will probably be spoiled rotten by them. Tell your momma to give you a BIG serving of turkey! :D

lv4dogs
11-23-2005, 11:58 AM
Tell your momma to give you a BIG serving of turkey! :D

Oh don't worry about that part, mom already said that Nanook & I (Raustyk is at Grandmas house) can have the same dinner as her, a huge plate filled with turkey, potato's, stuffing, veggies, squash and whatever else is there! She even said we can have appetizers & a piece of pie for desert!!!! She knows we love our people food!!!

beeniesmom
11-23-2005, 11:59 AM
That's great. Eat some for me too! (no thanksgiving for us in general).

Jadapit
11-23-2005, 12:08 PM
I'm sure Kaige will be a perfect gentleman! :D He is so, so adorable.

.sarah
11-23-2005, 12:21 PM
Kaige? The same Kaige that graduated at the top of his class? You're worried?! Kaige, quit your worrying and go help your mom prepare for Thanksgiving! ;)

lbaker
11-23-2005, 12:37 PM
I'm sure you will be perfectly behaved little man but please be careful of the hooman food. Sometimes stuffing has *shudder* onion in it (very bad for puppers). Also, some hooman food can be very rich and make it a bit harder to um, well... control certain "functions" if your tummy gets too surprised :rolleyes: Have fun and knock 'em for a loop!

lv4dogs
11-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Kaige? The same Kaige that graduated at the top of his class? You're worried?! Kaige, quit your worrying and go help your mom prepare for Thanksgiving!
Just cause I do great in obedience doesn't mean that I won't think that something that resembles one of my toys is not my toy or not to sleep on grandpas new couch or chase the cats or.... yeah you're right. I'll stop worrying.

I'm sure you will be perfectly behaved little man but please be careful of the hooman food. Sometimes stuffing has *shudder* onion in it (very bad for puppers). Also, some hooman food can be very rich and make it a bit harder to um, well... control certain "functions" if your tummy gets too surprised
Yeah I'm lucky though, Grandpa does NOT like onions so it will be an onion free meal! And although I eat people food daily my mom did say that I will get everything they eat, just lots of meat and just a little bit of the side dishes. But hey I'd settle for just the lots of meat part! :p

elizabethann
11-23-2005, 01:37 PM
Kaige, I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way. Please give us an update on your holiday when you get back. And please don't eat the whole turkey!
:D

Corinna
11-23-2005, 02:23 PM
Kaige The fuzzy crew here will send prayers and thoughts to help you remeber to be a grown up dog (not a silly pup) at grandpas house.

poofy
11-23-2005, 02:24 PM
Kaige Your totally adorable..and you will do great..lol.. :D

gemini9961
11-23-2005, 03:57 PM
Best of luck Kaige tomorrow and the being good part. I think you can do it.

k9krazee
11-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Good Luck Kaige....wait, on second thought..No!! Cause all the trouble and chaos you can little man, maybe then your momma will be soo upset and send you to live with me, you'd fit right in with the Hoodlums :p :D

new mom to a veiled
11-23-2005, 07:17 PM
Kaige baby, you will do fine..........and even if "something" should happen I know your momma and gramps couldn't be too mad at that ever so cute lil face of yours!!!! If they give you a hard time you can come here and see "auntie"!!!!

Chica
11-23-2005, 07:23 PM
KAIGE, YOU ARE SO SMART WITH YOUR TRICKS!!!YOU ARE SO CUTE TO!!!HAVE A HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/gordsCLR.gif

Daisy and Delilah
11-23-2005, 09:04 PM
You're going to be a real good boy Kaige. We just know it. You remind us so much of Pistol we can't help but laugh everytime we hear about you. We're pretty impressed that you wrote this one Kaige. What a smart man you are. Pistol doesn't have to stay in his crate anymore at night. He's been such a good boy lately and we think he improved quite a bit after the big snip. Enjoy your Thanksgiving Kaige and be a grown up boy so all the family will be happy. You're such a handsome man :D Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Sue :)

ChrisH
11-24-2005, 09:27 AM
Aww, Kaige, what an adorable boy you are. I am sure you will try your very hardest to be good, good luck sweetie.

k9krazee
11-24-2005, 09:31 AM
So Kaige, how'd ya do last night???? Should I leave the front door unlocked for you? :D ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
11-24-2005, 09:32 AM
Kaige - we have every faith in you sweetie

Ginger's Mom
11-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Aww, Kaige you are way too cute. I am positive you were a very very good boy at Grandpy's house. But, if by chance you weren't I am sure they could never be upset with you. Hope you and Nanook liked your dinner.

Toby's my baby
11-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Aww Kaige, you are WAY too cute, did your mommy forget to put a warning on this. . ?? ;) Of course we will wish you TONS of luck, be good now!

lv4dogs
11-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the good thoughts everyone!
Plans changed a little, we didn't get the 1-2 feet of snow that they were calling for so I went home that night. BUT Kaige has not been locked in his crate at night since!!!! He has wandered in there on his own to sleep but I haven't closed him in it because he did so well last Wed. night.

So sorry everyone... looks like Kaige is stuck with me still. ;)

Oh and he learned another new trick on Thanksgiving day... he can catch now. I've been trying to teach him that for a long time now. All he would do is watch the treat or ball bounce off of his closed muzzle, he wouldn't even try to catch it. Well now he does.
His bow is getting worse though. lol Looks like we need to work on that some more.

Daisy and Delilah
11-28-2005, 11:38 AM
Awwwww! Kaige, you're such a good boy :D