PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home Leo!!

DJFyrewolf36
11-22-2005, 11:37 PM
There is a new addtion to my zoo...a big leopard gecko boy, Leo! My brother in law saw a Free to good home ad at the grocery store this morning and I had to call. I was expecting having to deal with a typical rescue case, but instead I found that the peopel giving him up really had his best interests in mind. It turns out that the ladys grandparents are obsessed with getting thier child small pets. They realized that small children and lizards don't co-habitate well and decided to give him a calmer home. He's in excellent shape, nice and healty and he is HUGE! His tail is beautiful. He's a tangerine mutation. The people who had him plan on joining PT, to get updates on him and talk about their other pets (a boston terrier, a cat and a pair of budgies that I saw)

I wish I had a camera, he's such a gorgeous boy!!

buttercup132
11-23-2005, 05:34 AM
i wish you had a camera too :( congards i had a tangerine he was gorgous! i miss my babies :( :( :( :(

crazy_caique
11-23-2005, 12:26 PM
congrats on Leo :) The people who gave him to you must be smart and care about animals

sandragonfly
11-28-2005, 08:38 AM
how big do you mean?! :eek:

hey leo, WELCOME!! to a purrfect home & lovely land of pet talkers! :D

he sounds so pretty, can't wait for the pictures.

stay away from onyx, though. ;)

tikeyas_mom
11-30-2005, 01:28 PM
Is he an actual giant?
Did you messure him?
A tangerine mutation hey?!! That must be just amazingly beautiful!!
What are you housing him in?
Aww too bad you dont have a cam,
I'd love to see pics lol.

DJFyrewolf36
11-30-2005, 11:22 PM
I don't think he is a giant...although I'm not too sure what the exact measurements of giants are. I guesstimate he's about 6-7 inches long. Whats impressive is how wide he is compared to Dorian. Dorian is slightly longer than him though. He's set up in the 10 gal tank I got him in...hopefully soon I can get him into a 20 like I've got Dorian.

He is very pretty indeed, and I concider myself lucky to cross paths with him :)

He hissed at Onyx when he got a wee bit too close to the tank. Onyx ran lol, I guess between Dorian hissing at him and Cleo rat attacking him, Onyx has learned that small critters aren't anything he wants to mess with!