PDA

View Full Version : Fritz on Back Step

fritz03
11-22-2005, 08:56 PM
Here is fritz on the back step,waiting to go in after one of many excursions he has outdoors.We will need the shovel in the picture,supposed to get a dusting of snow tomorrow and maybe 2 inches on Thursday,will have to wait and see.he got into a big mess today.Mom had to unlock the truck from inside the house as dad needed something in it and mom had put the newspaper down for just a second and that was enough for fritz to take off with it and he tore it to shreds and mommy couldn't read it.Fritz is leading the best in his group on astralenterprise.com 65-48 over charlie,a Chinese Sharpei,so i'm real happy for him.i have my problems all sorted out on the computer and is working great,so glad to be back.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/porch1.jpg

elizabethann
11-22-2005, 09:31 PM
There you are you cutie patootie! I can't believe you ripped up the paper before your Mom could read it! You silly goober, you! You look so cute in that photo - nice smile!

Bigyummydog
11-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Between your missing time and mine.......I've missed you so.
So glad to see your sweet smiley face. As always, you never
fail to make me smile.....big!

sammy101
11-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Fritz you are adorable!Nice to see you again! :)

Daisy and Delilah
11-22-2005, 09:59 PM
YAY!!!!!! There's our Fritzie!! What in the world came over you Fritz? Tearing up the paper before Mommy had a chance to read it? What will you do next Mr. Performer of the Year??? Anything to get the family's attention. Right cutie pie? You look so cute in that picture but then what else is new? LOL :D You're adorable little man!
Barry: Glad to hear all is well with your computer. They can be a little annoying sometimes can't they?

poofy
11-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Oh Fritz , your just to adorable..love your cute little face and tearing up the paper,,lol..lol.. :D