PDA

View Full Version : When I am getting my female puppy

my_boy_red
11-22-2005, 07:09 PM
It is going to be worth it to go to Portugal again and get my female puppy, on the 27th:) So, I am getting my new female puppy on the 27th:)

.sarah
11-22-2005, 07:10 PM
You're not getting her just to breed her, are you?

Anyway, congrats and you have to post pics!

areias
11-22-2005, 07:38 PM
I hope she has been shown, or will be shown if you decide to breed. Anyways, good luck on your trip. It must be really nice to pick up and go to portugal. Why do you have to go there? Can't she be shipped?

And I want pictures of Red too :) See that adorable guy.

Alysser
11-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Congrats! I thought dogs could be shipped? But oh well. I wanna see some pics on Red and your new girl soon:)

AllAmericanPUP
11-22-2005, 07:47 PM
i sure hope you arent getting her just to breed with your male, that is the biggest thing i hate is whne rare breeds get brought to america(or anywhere really) and into the hands of the wrong people

Lady's Human
11-22-2005, 07:49 PM
It's funny how we have a sudden influx of posters with rare dog breeds.

Alysser
11-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Ladys Human is really right. Dogs can be shipped as well. You don't have to go and get them. This is sort of fishy. :rolleyes:

Giselle
11-22-2005, 08:29 PM
It's funny how we have a sudden influx of posters with rare dog breeds.
Hee hee. This is why I try my best to roll my eyes and wait for somebody else to debunk the story. :rolleyes: *drumming fingers on the keyboard* I can't wait for the pictures!!!

CagneyDog
11-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Hee hee. This is why I try my best to roll my eyes and wait for somebody else to debunk the story. :rolleyes:

Yup. This person seems very similar to bark_some.

Flatcoatluver
11-22-2005, 08:37 PM
:eek: is all i have to say :eek:

areias
11-22-2005, 10:23 PM
Yea, I try not to get too friendly with new people...just some simple questions. You'd think that someone with as rare a breed as that would post some pictures. It also sounds like the greyhound girl...probably one in the same.

Although, if you are real, I don't want to jump to conclusions. Just understand that we get fake people in here a lot.

CagneyDog
11-22-2005, 10:23 PM
Yea, I try not to get too friendly with new people...just some simple questions. You'd think that someone with as rare a breed as that would post some pictures. It also sounds like the greyhound girl...probably one in the same.

Although, if you are real, I don't want to jump to conclusions. Just understand that we get fake people in here a lot.

Which Greyhound Girl?

poofy
11-22-2005, 10:35 PM
LOL..yep ..... :D Notice how they never answer a direct question or give more pictures?????Stange... :rolleyes:

bckrazy
11-22-2005, 10:43 PM
mehehe... I'm with you, Giselle. This might be interesting! I cannot fathom why anyone would spend their time making up stories and pretending to have dogs. It makes me laugh. ^_^

Sorry, my_boy_red, if you are legit... and not the elusive "Gary". (the _'s in your sn seem familiar.) I've never even heard of Azule Cattle Dogs, but thats cool.

sammy101
11-22-2005, 10:52 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

azores are pretty dogs.I read on one of the breeders website,the breeder is real, that they are SOON to be in Canada, and the U.S. :rolleyes:

http://www.dogbreedinformation.com/images4/caoefiladesmiguelFreak1JPG.jpg

tz1
11-22-2005, 11:00 PM
you guys get fake people in here a lot...? why? :confused:

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-22-2005, 11:03 PM
you guys get fake people in here a lot...? why? :confused:

It's always the same person it seems and they just won't give up...

flamepony12
11-22-2005, 11:07 PM
mehehe... I'm with you, Giselle. This might be interesting! I cannot fathom why anyone would spend their time making up stories and pretending to have dogs. It makes me laugh. ^_^

ditto!

buttercup132
11-23-2005, 05:28 AM
You're not getting her just to breed her, are you?
last i herd thas exactly why...

lv4dogs
11-23-2005, 08:00 AM
It also sounds fishy that you can get such a rare breed from such a reputable breeder so soon. There is usually a waiting list... a long waiting list. :confused: :rolleyes:

JenBKR
11-23-2005, 09:24 AM
I've never heard of that breed either, but I really don't know my breeds very well (my favorite breed is still MUTT;) ). Do you have any pictures?

Vela
11-23-2005, 10:37 AM
I'm on my way to Africa next week to buy a pair of domesticated African Wild Dogs! Here is a picture of the dog I'm buying...

http://animals.timduru.org/dirlist/dog/AfricanWildDog_AZA_sm.jpg

I also have this really cool bridge for sale...it's in Brooklyn, any takers? :D

JenBKR
11-23-2005, 10:46 AM
I'm on my way to Africa next week to buy a pair of domesticated African Wild Dogs! Here is a picture of the dog I'm buying...

LOL you had me going there for a minute...I was thinking "not another one!" ;)

Vela
11-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Hehe sorry, I couldn't resist. It boggles the mind to me that someone would really make up that they had a dog or dogs and go on and on....that's really weird!

lv4dogs
11-23-2005, 12:18 PM
I also find it odd that (s)he's been responding to other threads all morning this morning but not his/her own threads.

clarebear
11-23-2005, 12:45 PM
I thought bark_some was a girl????

lv4dogs
11-23-2005, 12:47 PM
I thought bark_some was a girl????

I have no idea thats why I put (s)he and him/her. lol

lv4dogs
11-23-2005, 12:48 PM
It's hard to keep track of people that are fake or don't stay long.

Kfamr
11-23-2005, 12:51 PM

My sister Britney Spears and best friend Ashlee Simpson are coming for a live concert at my house next week, you and your African dog are welcome as long as you give me your Brooklyn Bridge... Deal?

Glacier
11-23-2005, 12:54 PM
My sister Britney Spears and best friend Ashlee Simpson are coming for a live concert at my house next week, you and your African dog are welcome as long as you give me your Brooklyn Bridge... Deal?

ROFL!!! What a perfect response! :D

Vela
11-23-2005, 12:59 PM

I am so there! But only if I can bring my husband, Johnny Depp, and he said he wants to wear his Jack Sparrow outfit from the movie set..and you can have the bridge, it's kinda old anyway.

lute
11-23-2005, 01:41 PM
I am so there! But only if I can bring my husband, Johnny Depp, and he said he wants to wear his Jack Sparrow outfit from the movie set..and you can have the bridge, it's kinda old anyway.
Johnny Depp. yummy. :D
i really hope this person isn't lieing about all this. liars tend to start quarels around here. :( :mad:

LKPike
11-23-2005, 01:42 PM
hmmm, I personally would never have a dog shipped. HUbby and I had our bags packed, ready to fly to California for a dal puppy when we found Jillian's breeder in Kentucky and went with her instead. 8 hour drive both ways, but she was safe. we got to know the breeder, through uh... eye to eye conversation? instead of email. etc etc etc

I'd say more but not feeling argumentive :) just think its funny how strongly some of you believe in proper, proper, proper way to treat a dog but see nothing wrong with having them shipped....

.sarah
11-23-2005, 01:47 PM
hmmm, I personally would never have a dog shipped. HUbby and I had our bags packed, ready to fly to California for a dal puppy when we found Jillian's breeder in Kentucky and went with her instead. 8 hour drive both ways, but she was safe. we got to know the breeder, through uh... eye to eye conversation? instead of email. etc etc etc

I'd say more but not feeling argumentive :) just think its funny how strongly some of you believe in proper, proper, proper way to treat a dog but see nothing wrong with having them shipped....
There is nothing wrong with having them shipped IMO. Would you care to elaborate? Of course, I'm sure if everyone on here who purchased a new dog from across the country/world would go get it themselves if they could. Some people just can't.

lv4dogs
11-23-2005, 01:49 PM

I agree. Personally I wouldn't have a dog shipped either. I'd either wait until I could get the dog or find another breeder. Too many things can go wrong with airlines & people you don't know.

LKPike
11-23-2005, 01:56 PM
Too many things can go wrong with airlines & people you don't know.

exactly. and if no one knows the horror stories of airline + someones new puppy I suggest you look it up. Its not very responsible to buy a puppy from someone across theplanet you've never met anyway, just asking for health problems like that.

Alysser
11-23-2005, 04:10 PM
See, she didn't even come back to PT! This is so annoying! Why do people have to lie about dogs? I always suspected her of lying from the start. She hasn't posted any pictures yet. ALOT of people post pictures as soon as the get on here. Like me! and I am sure others have to.

Flatcoatluver
11-23-2005, 04:14 PM
ALOT of people post pictures as soon as the get on here. Like me! and I am sure others have to.
me too, and i know that her "Siggy saying" gave me the idea right away that is not real. why can't people just say that i love that breed and want to get one instead of lying about it!

.sarah
11-23-2005, 04:18 PM
See, she didn't even come back to PT! This is so annoying! Why do people have to lie about dogs? I always suspected her of lying from the start. She hasn't posted any pictures yet. ALOT of people post pictures as soon as the get on here. Like me! and I am sure others have to.
Yeah I think pictures of my dogs was my first thread :)

dab_20
11-23-2005, 04:25 PM
well that was weird.

i hope none of you think i am lieing about my pups (and other animals) because i didn't put their pics on right away. its hard to get pics of them when i barely see my dad. (who has a digital camera)

Alysser
11-23-2005, 04:28 PM
AW! Dab_21 I belive you:) My friend,PointersandGermanWirehairs, isn't lying. She wants a pointer and a German wirehair but she isn't saying she has one! Also, she is on vacation for two weeks. She may not be on for a while.

dab_20
11-23-2005, 04:30 PM
thanks. :)

Alysser
11-23-2005, 04:31 PM
Also, I knew she was lying from the very begginging. She was posting alot of rare dogs and all of a sudden she getting a new dog! Ugh! She is just like that person Greyt_greyhounds or something like that. All of a sudden she is getting a new dog :rolleyes:

Flatcoatluver
11-23-2005, 04:35 PM
i think pictures, are a great way to indroduce youself, and dab_20 its okay that you don't have pics, but i would like to see some duck pics, because i love looking at them but anyways, yeah. :(
edit: I think alot of people join here and lie about the rare breeds, (so they can get attention) You know like they say hi i'm new here, blah blah blah, I have this breed BLAH BLAH It's very rare, and then there expecting us like omg you are so lucky blah blah blah, most of us say oh that cool lets see some pic. does that make sence? :confused:

Alysser
11-23-2005, 04:50 PM
No, it doesn't. I don't care who has a rare breed. Mutts are just as good as any rare breed. Mutts are loving,affectionate,loving,great,sweet,playful,ect . Rare breed are jst dogs. All dogs breeds are great in the own special way.

Alysser
11-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Okay, my dog may be expensive! But I don't brag about it. i don't care. She is a wonderful companion. I don't want attention like that!

Flatcoatluver
11-23-2005, 04:52 PM
I am just saying that people that come on pet talk that lie about having rare breeds. think we will be omg that is so cool she has a rare breed even thoguh we don't think that. sorry you missed understood what i was saying.

Flatcoatluver
11-23-2005, 04:56 PM
Okay, my dog may be expensive! But I don't brag about it. i don't care. She is a wonderful companion. I don't want attention like that!
you don't understand what i am trying to tell you.

Alysser
11-23-2005, 05:01 PM
OH! Now I get it. Really sorry bout that:) Im stupid :rolleyes:

Flatcoatluver
11-23-2005, 05:07 PM
no ok, you not stubid, i was thinking omg oh no i didn't mean to me mean!! lol anyways.

Alysser
11-23-2005, 05:11 PM
It's perfectly fine! I know you didn't mean anything like that. But it's just some people get mad when I mention my dog because I got her from a breeder and not from the ASPCA like them.

Flatcoatluver
11-23-2005, 05:13 PM
I thought you rescued her from someone who abused her?

Alysser
11-23-2005, 05:17 PM
Yeah, my parents told me that because they knew I wanted to adopt a dog. Now they told me I got her from a breeder. It's confusing.

Alysser
11-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Heres the story: I had Open Heart Surgery when I was five years old adn before that I had been nagging my parents to ADOpt and dog and not get one from a breeder. I wanted to save a life. Turns out they were gonna adopt a dog themselve for a present for my open heart surgery. But then before they got to the shelter my Godfather called and said he just bought me a dog from a breeder. they just recently told me that she was from a breeder. I dunno why they lied. I guess they wanted me to think I saved a life. I don't know.

Flatcoatluver
11-23-2005, 05:43 PM
wow you must have been smart for a five year old, i mean i would have not known the differnce from a breeder and adoption center.

bckrazy
11-23-2005, 06:17 PM
whoa. there's a reason for private messages, ya know. :rolleyes:

Alysser
11-23-2005, 06:57 PM
No, my godfather explained the breeder thing to me and my parents explained the adoption cneter thing to me. Sorry, BCkrazy

Flatcoatluver
11-23-2005, 06:59 PM
whoa. there's a reason for private messages, ya know. :rolleyes:
that's why i tried to stay out of the post. :rolleyes:

clarebear
11-23-2005, 06:59 PM
Please lets move on now!!!!