PDA

View Full Version : Male nurses?

RICHARD
11-22-2005, 06:22 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/p65462070f1d37c71da046b46b9240d09/f6666101.jpg

I think that male nurses are far and few in between but I would like to that my personal nurse for getting me thru the worst case of the ickies I have had in a long time...

Thank you for waking my up at 0700 to make me call in sick and feed you.

Thank you for washing my feet by spilling your water on the floor.

Thank you for doing CPR on me, while I was asleep. Contrary to popular belief, a heavy cat on a congested chest does make you cough and get the phlegm out.

Thank you for sleeping on my bladder and making me routinely go pee pee.

Thank you for checking my breathing by meowing loudly in my face.

Thank you for taking blood samples when you played too rough.

Thank you for making me get up and move around when the "dump" in your litterbox stunk up the room.

And thank you for jumping up in the chair that I was just sitting in and keeping it warm for me....

:)

moosmom
11-22-2005, 06:37 PM
Oh Eddie, what a good boy you are!! There's nothing better than a warm, fuzzy, purring hot water bottle to keep you warm at night, eh RICHARD??

catmandu
11-22-2005, 06:48 PM
Actually I was suprised at my recent stays in the Hospital at just how many Male Nurses there are,at least in Canada.
But none as loyal and hard working as Youe Eddie,and certainly none as loyal,as the White Wonder Cat!
Eddie is truly a True Blue Friend.
He will even help you eat your Turkey on Thursday so you dont put weight on.What A Pal.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-22-2005, 07:03 PM
Just look at that sweet face!!!

Way to go Eddie!!! :D

Laura's Babies
11-22-2005, 07:40 PM
YUP! There are more male nurses these days than there use to be! I want a male nurse like yours RICHARD!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-23-2005, 04:51 AM
Does nurse Edster also combs your hair Richard?? I desperately need help for this, as I cannot raise my arm high enough .... :(
If yes, put the Edster on the first plane heading for Brussels. I will treat him VERY well; and so will my 3 girls who would be thrilled :D
Ed, lots of tuna, turkey, anything you want, here :)

Felix
11-23-2005, 07:56 AM
LMAO.That sure was funny.What a good nurse you have there!! ;) :D I can sure relate to all your nurses dutys :p

Donnaj4962
11-23-2005, 08:40 AM
I love that Ed was able to help you through your recent illness. I DO hope that he was paid handsomely for his work. :D

Lobodeb
11-23-2005, 09:44 AM
Richard, you have a way with words. I enjoy your threads imensely!

Eddie, thanks for taking care of daddy!

JenBKR
11-23-2005, 10:20 AM
Well, it was a thought job for poor Eddie I'm SURE :rolleyes: Gotta love those furry nurses!

lvpets2002
11-23-2005, 11:17 AM
:D Oh Eddie your a great nurse & maybe you need to take care of me.. However my six babies do a very good job.. Your meowdad Richard should be so proud..

QueenScoopalot
11-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Eddie...I sure hope you demand a raise after all your hard work caring for your slavepatient! ;) Can you fly to the East Coast and get me over my bug Ed? :confused:

kilbarchancats
11-24-2005, 02:52 AM
Yes, I agree with everyone and having only recently recovered from a horrendous bout of the cold can testify to the natural nursing abiliities of my boys (and girl).

let us not underestimate the efficacy of hot fishy breath to make you realise - hey my sense of smell is back!! hehe :D