PDA

View Full Version : Making Up For Lost Time More of Munchkin My Gray Cat Angel

catmandu
11-22-2005, 03:19 PM
I hope that I am not being pushy,but there are many who have never seen Munchkin.
Here are three more Photos of the Cat who went,far too soon.
Would that she was with me now,she would be a Wonderful Mature Cat of 12.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Scan10038.jpg

Felix
11-22-2005, 03:20 PM
OMG what a cutie pies,I want to cover this sweetie in kisses :D

orangemm
11-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Oh, that sweet girl! She is gorgeous. How lucky she was that you came along and rescued her from those evil people.

You can see the love in her eyes; she knows that you loved her.

Laura's Babies
11-22-2005, 05:26 PM
She had the CUTIEST FACE!!! I love those little short faces with the big eyes! She was adoreable... Don't apologize for posting such cuties as she was!

kb2yjx
11-22-2005, 06:10 PM
Love the one of her licking her chops!!!! Sandra

kilbarchancats
11-23-2005, 07:40 AM
What a sweet little girl, that is just the purrfect name for her. She is of course joining in the Found Cat clumps enjoying all the furry warmth and furriendship, just that she is not so easily visible as the Moose :)

rosethecopycat
11-23-2005, 10:40 PM
I bet you gave her the best days of her life.

One Fine Day.

Killearn Kitties
11-24-2005, 04:58 AM
I could look at sweet little Munchkin all day! :D We can't always give them a long life. Sometimes all we can do is make the time they have good, and I am in no doubt that Munchkin had a great time at the Found Cat Hotel.

Munchkin now regularly drops in on my girls for chicken, tuna and grey cuddles! :D

catmandu
11-24-2005, 05:05 PM
Thank You Killearn Kitties and Guardians for making My Little Munchkin feel so much at home.
she tells me,that when we have something extra Nice at the Barn Hot Food Take Out,that she makes a Scottish Kitty Bag so she can share it with her Gray Friends.
Its nice that Munchkin has a special place to visit and be with Friends.
She has gotten very fond of Haggis!