PDA

View Full Version : Need help with school.

Mutt_Maniac
11-22-2005, 02:30 PM
I need science fair project...any ideas or questions anyone needs answered or something??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Help

joycenalex
11-22-2005, 07:21 PM
ummm...give us a little more to work from, what grade levels? biology, chemistry, physical science, astromony?

poofy
11-22-2005, 08:34 PM
what kind is you need :D

Flatcoatluver
11-22-2005, 08:36 PM
what if you grew crystals or did a science project with dogs are something. BUt don't do a volcano because everybody does that! :D

Mutt_Maniac
11-22-2005, 10:00 PM
yea lol..I was looking for somthing in the "higher" high school. Even though i'm only an eight grader i want something hard and challenging. I was going to grow these crystal things but i need more ideas!!! ANYTHING! Lol!

Jamieejo85
11-23-2005, 11:20 AM
When I was in junior high I won first prize for this science project.

I took a few different brands of paper towels and beakers full of liquid and saw which one was the most absorbent..it is pretty simple but I was only in 6th grade so we weren't really expected to come up with rocket scientist type stuff lol :D

Karen
11-23-2005, 11:35 AM
What parameters were you given?

You could do blind testing with people to see if age and gender, and whether or not someone smokes have anything to do with people's ability to tell the difference between, for example, different kind of artificial sweeteners, or whether they could taste the difference between caffienated and decaffienated beverages ....

Just the first thing that came to mind.

k9krazee
11-23-2005, 02:33 PM
In 6th grade we had a science fair. I used it as a way to get a pet, lol. The question I wanted answered was would a male or female mouse learn to go through a maze (that I made) faster. It wasn't too scientific or really accurate or anything (since I only had two mice...) but it was fun and I gained two pets :D I'm sorry, I don't have any creative ideas or anything, let us know what you decide to do!