PDA

View Full Version : Another Christmas idea needed!

catnapper
11-22-2005, 07:31 AM
We bought our youngest daughter an MP3 player for Christmas, and she honestly wants nothing else. So mom wanted to get an accessory for it..... but what type of accessories go with it? Its not an ipod, so it doesn't have the whole gamut of things (We saw them at Wal Mart and it was mind-blowing the way people waste money to accessorize their MP3 player! ;) )

We were thinking a nice carrying case for it so she could toss it in her soccer bag and it would be protected, but the camera cases and such are inexpensive, so mom wants something MORE.

I know next to nothing about MP3 players, including how to get the songs onto them, so I am clueless as to what mom might want to buy my daughter. help?

PS: My brother is getting her one of those cards where he pays for so many songs and she can download them, so I don't think mom will want ot get her the same thing.

Maresche
11-22-2005, 08:09 AM
Batteries. My Hubby has an MP3 and he burns through them like there is no tomorrow.

Maybe a nice set of headphones too.

catnapper
11-22-2005, 08:17 AM
I thought that too, but looking at the box, there are no batteries - you recharge it like we do a cell phone.

king2005
11-22-2005, 08:21 AM
How about 2 GOOD sets of Rechargable batteries with a charger? It'll save you SOOOOO much money down the road & she'll always have batteries to use. Aslong as she keeps 1 set on the charger. Thats what we do here.

OH!! how about a car charger???? Those are AWESOME for road trips :)

ok scratch the batteries, but the car charger still works