PDA

View Full Version : Sweety Snickers

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-22-2005, 03:12 AM
Awwww, what a sweet little face you have,Snickers!! I must say I just LOVE your name, it is so cute!
Be sure to get lots of extra snacks and cuddles today :)

chocolatepuppy
11-22-2005, 05:04 AM
Snickers, you're a little cutie! I can just hear you purring! Congratulations on POTD! I hope you have a special day! :)

Miss Z
11-22-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi snickers!:) you are so sweet in your petite way:D greetings from my hamster foxy:) and have a lovely day!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-22-2005, 12:25 PM
What an adorable hammie you are!
I couldn't help but smile when I saw your wonderful picture! :D
You look so happy too!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

tatsxxx11
11-22-2005, 03:17 PM
Hi there cutie Snickers!!! Love your close up, sweetheart! What a precious hammie girl you are!:) I noticed straight away, your silky coat and big, beautiful, brown eyes! No wonder you caught the eye (and heart) of your humans with just one look!:) You've done such a wonderful job, helping to fill that empty space in your family's heart after the loss of their beloved furkid! What a wonderful addition you have been to their lives!:) They are so blessed to have found you that fateful night! I wish for you a long and happy life with your terrific family, Snickers! Congrats to you and them both on your well earned day in the spotlight! You are one most deserving, EXTRA precious PET OF THE DAY!:) Hope you're being spoiled rotten today, purrring your heart out, enjoying all the sunflower seeds your heart desires!;)

Jax
11-22-2005, 06:53 PM
What a cutie! Congrats to Darling Snickers with the Big Ears! :) :D :)

nonie
11-23-2005, 03:24 AM
You are absolutely precious! :)
Your name is perfect for you.
I am so glad to know that you
are treasured by your family.
May God bless you with love
and adventures for many years
to come.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)