PDA

View Full Version : Ren

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-30-2002, 01:17 AM
I LOOOOOOOOVE FERRETTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Ren you cute little ferrett you....:D :D How cute you are riding in your boat, and what a deserving POTD.... it seems like you and your brother and sister are quite special, seeing all of you have been honored POTD. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! You are just as cute as you can be and I hope you get many many X's and O's today and every day!!!!

tatsxxx11
03-30-2002, 07:56 AM
Oh Ren, you are one darling little Ferret Man! I see you come from a long line of award winning Ferrets! Both of your Ferret siblings, dear Stimpy(RB:( ) and Sally were past POTD honorees!:) Now sweet boy, it's your turn to shine! You are SO adorable, floating around in your boat!:D And with all that running you do about the house, stashing away those stolen vittles, I'm sure you keep your family hopping!!! You are such a precious one, and today you have stolen my heart too! Congratulations to you sweet, adorable Ren, Pet Talk's most precious Easter Holiday Pet of the Day! I hope today you are showered with lots of hugs and kisses, chips, peanuts and fruity pebbles!! Have a joyful day of celebration Ren, and a Happy Easter to you and your family!

jackiesdaisy1935
03-30-2002, 09:01 AM
Oh Ren, you are a real cutie pie. I love the photo of you in your boat in the pool. You really have it made. lol. It also sounds like you are quite the gourmet and very particular in what you eat. Good for you. I'll bet it's funny to watch your humans run around the house trying to catch you, they never will. lol You keep hidding their stuff, it gives them something to do, like a game. lol
Congratulations dear, sweet, Ren our very Best Pet of the Day.
I'm sure you will get some extra special treats on your extra special day.
Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
03-30-2002, 12:45 PM
Ren!
How brave of you to sail the high sea in your boat. The fact that the sea is a swimming pool makes no difference! Congratulations on being our brave and handsome Pet of the Day. May you land for some extra treats and hugs on your special day before you sail off on another adventure.:cool:

cavialova
03-30-2002, 01:26 PM
WOW REN! i only have one thing to say: you must be the most adorable ferret in the US!

Ann
03-30-2002, 02:40 PM
Ren, you are soooooooooo cute!! Riding in your little boat with your fur all wet and your nose all pink and cute *squeals in joy of the absolute cuteness*

Logan
03-30-2002, 11:13 PM
Ren, what a precious little fellow you are, a sailor!! What a surprise, and a wonderful addition to our Pet of the Day family!!! Seeing you on that boat made my day!!!! :D

LoudLou
03-30-2002, 11:22 PM
Ren-
COngratulations on being POTD! You are such a cutie. Hope you get some special treat and LOTS of spoiling on your special day!