PDA

View Full Version : Hello

my_boy_red
11-21-2005, 09:38 AM
Hi:) I thought it would be nice if I introduced myself:) My name is Tina Christitiani. I have a dog named Red, he's a Azores Cattle Dog. They're very rare. Red isn't really the color red, we named him that because we have red dirt in our backyard, it's kind of strange. And when we first got him the first thing he did was dig in the red dirt. We got him from a breeder all the way in Portugal, and I live in California. We were studying the breed right then, but we took a break and went on a trip to Portugal. And then we saw the sign that said Vale Da Palha, and that was the breeder we had been looking into, we hadn't planned on getting a dog in Portugal though, but when we went to get a look at the puppies, they were just the cutest, wriggly little things. And we had to bring one home:) Red is now 11 months old, and he is the sweetest, most loving, awesome Azores Cattle Dog!

new mom to a veiled
11-21-2005, 09:45 AM
Hi and welcome..........I'd love to see some pic's of Red :)

lv4dogs
11-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Welcome! I don't know too awful much about the breed but a friend of mine has one. He's a great dog, very smart. I love their ears, such an unusaul shape. Do you have any pics of him? Sounds like a real cutie!

my_boy_red
11-21-2005, 09:49 AM
Hi:) I promise some pictures sooner or later:) He is a real cutie ;)

poofy
11-21-2005, 10:22 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/welcomefish.gif

welcome and enjoy..yes picturess!!!!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/ahelpazylatkey.gif

sammy101
11-21-2005, 10:23 AM
welcome!I'm Sam and my two kids are in my signature.
Kodie is a 2 year old Rotti/bloodhound mix
Lucy is a 1 year oldd Spaniel mix.
I hope you enjoy it here,and mabye get some pictures of Red soon. :)

Alysser
11-21-2005, 10:57 AM
Welcome, I am Alyssa. I just joined myself. I have a Maltese named Sassy and a Albino Parakeet. Also, three fish rescued from the brink of death. Anyway, I would love to hear more about red and see some pics. Just a warning: this site is REALLY addicting. :p

Ginger's Mom
11-21-2005, 11:45 AM
Since I have never heard of the breed I would love to see a picture of Red. What did you have to go through to bring the puppy home from Portugal? Were you able to just bring him home with you?

.sarah
11-21-2005, 06:04 PM
I've never heard of the breed and would love to see pics! I'm sure he is gorgeous. Welcome to PT!!