PDA

View Full Version : JENLUCKENBACH!!!!!! Here's Hope!!

QueenScoopalot
11-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Subject: FELV hospice in PA (cut and paste from another list)

My husband and I are trying to open a hospice care center for FeLv cats. We
had three, but lost one, now have two. ONe has lymphoma and will probably go
before the end of the year. The other one doesn't really show any leukemia
at all. We are going to create a rainbow room-Poem rainbow bridge-as well as
a space in the basement for them to roam. We live in central PA if anyone
has a FeLv cat or knows someone who is trying to find a home for one-send me
an e-mail at [email protected]. We will be glad to take it in.
I couldn't find the thread you started about FeLV kitties, but saw this in one of the Yahoo digests I subscribe to. I'd think fast, as offers like this get filled up fast! ;)

Laura's Babies
11-21-2005, 11:47 AM
Lets hope this will work out for those pretty little babies that Jen has. What a joy it would be to have TWO pretty little ones!

kimlovescats
11-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Now this just sounds unbelievable! JEN, where are you? :D

rg_girlca
11-21-2005, 12:43 PM
Oh Dear Lord, there is a light at the end of the tunnel after all.

Gosh I hope and pray that these two precious widdle ones will be able to be placed in this home. These people sound like Angels.

QueenScoopalot
11-21-2005, 01:56 PM
BUMP!!!!!!!!! Yeah Jen...where are you? And this woman's in PA too!!

rg_girlca
11-21-2005, 01:58 PM
Come on Jen. Wakey, wakey. Time to rise and shine and let the good times roll. :D

orangemm
11-21-2005, 04:11 PM
*bump*

Yoo hoo, Jen!!!

Laura's Babies
11-21-2005, 04:50 PM
Anybody have Jen's phone number so someone can call her and tell her this news while there is a chance they can take those babies?

QueenScoopalot
11-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Catnapper Kim must have it! Where's everyone?? :( :confused:

Vermontcat
11-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Wow! This sounds like just what Jen needs. :)
I'm surprised that Jen and Catnapper Kim haven't been online all day to see this.
I have Jen and Kim's phone #'s from when I drove through their state this summer on my vacation.
I will try to reach Jen or leave a message with Kim for her to look at this thread.

jenluckenbach
11-21-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm here! :D (thanks for the call, VT-cat)

And I will email immediately!!! Cross your fingers and PRAY!!!

THANK YOU!!

EDIT: My email bounced. :( I also found out that one of our board members has seen this before and also had an email bounce.

SIGH :(

Keep looking.

Killearn Kitties
11-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Will do! :D

catnapper
11-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Hi guys! Vermontcat got hold of me... I've been out of town, and just got home about an hour ago --- trying to catch up with emails and whats going on here is overwhelming! :D ;)

I don't know where Jen is, but I will forward on this information to other people in the rescue to see if they can get something rolling in the meantime.

Thank you so much Jan for the link!

EDIT: It took me so long ot respond to this, that Jen came on and responded while I composed this reply! LOL

Vermontcat
11-21-2005, 06:09 PM
Haha Kim! :D
You and I were talking on the phone so long that Jen got my phone message and replied here before you could pass on the message to her. ;)
Jen I'm glad you got my phone message.
Sending you good luck wishes that they can help you. :)

catmandu
11-21-2005, 07:59 PM
We at the found Cat Hotel are praying that those Two Kitties that Jen is caring for can find that elusive Furr ever Home.
And the Porch Angels are hoping that these Kitties are luckier than they were,and will be able to get some help,that is so badly needed.

jenluckenbach
11-21-2005, 08:06 PM
I am sure they will find a place, but sadly all my own effort to attempt to help are unnappreciated. I will let the temp. foster mom deal with it. :(

Thank you for your help. I most certainly appreciate it.

doolittleky
11-22-2005, 02:24 PM
That is great! I wish Katie had known about this place sooner. About a month ago at the vet's where she works they just put a healthy FELK+ cat down just because it had the disease. they wouldn't even let her try and find it a home. So sad, epecially when ya think that some if they are retested end up testing negative like Minnie Mew.

QueenScoopalot
11-23-2005, 06:16 AM
I am sure they will find a place, but sadly all my own effort to attempt to help are unnappreciated. I will let the temp. foster mom deal with it. :(

Thank you for your help. I most certainly appreciate it.
I posted on the "disabled cats rescue" board to see if anyone has another contact for this person. I can't NOT try all the angles. ;) I'll post a new thread if anything comes of it. Sorry it hasn't worked yet... :(