PDA

View Full Version : Card thingies

slleipnir
11-20-2005, 10:57 PM
Hey, question...

I was wondering if someone from the states could get me this type of playing card game...You can only get this type in the states...I want them for my bro for xmas (is it possible to get it here by then?? Seeing I'll need to send the money first and all) PM me if you can do this, and I'll fill you in on the details...

buckner
11-20-2005, 11:10 PM
What type of playing cards?

EDIT: Oops, I'll send you a PM about this.

slleipnir
11-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh maybe canada has them too...They're called Yugioh...he wants Flaming Eternity, Cybernetic Revolution, and Elemental energy if it;s out..it would be cheaper for me if someone in canada could get them..but I thought we didnt get them at all in canada...

buckner
11-20-2005, 11:23 PM
Oh maybe canada has them too...They're called Yugioh...he wants Flaming Eternity, Cybernetic Revolution, and Elemental energy if it;s out..it would be cheaper for me if someone in canada could get them..but I thought we didnt get them at all in canada...
I'm sure Canada gets them. There are tons of gaming nerds everywhere, including Canada!! (no offense to someone who plays Yu-Gi-Oh, I like gaming nerds!)

Kfamr
11-21-2005, 10:33 AM
I thought you had already got those kind? :p Or does he want a second pack?

slleipnir
11-21-2005, 08:29 PM
I thought you had already got those kind? :p Or does he want a second pack?

I want them for part of a xmas gift :p :o

.powerful
11-21-2005, 08:30 PM
They sell them in canada :)

slleipnir
11-21-2005, 08:47 PM
yeah but not where I live lol

king2005
11-21-2005, 08:50 PM
They sell those cards EVERYWHERE here in Ontario.

I don't mind giving you a hand. If you want them for xmas, I sudjest you use Expresspost. Get 2 bubble envelopes & put 1 folded inside the other, along with a money order (DONT send cash! Cash & canada post don't mix).

Go to that underground Mall near my dads place. There is a small Postal Outlet in there. Make sure you buy 2 "National Expresspost Bubble Envelopes".

But give me a chance to double check the stores, to make sure its the right kind of Yu-Gi-Oh.

oh rough cost of everything
2 small NAT XP envelopes, are about $9.00 each & should take a max. of 3 days to get here.

A money order in canadian funds is about 3.75 (its been a LONG time since I've worked in the post office, but I know its not over 4.00, thats next year heheh).

If you want to go cheaper, mail me 1 National XP bubble envelope & send it in an el'cheapo envelope going snail mail. That should take about a good week to get here.. But XP is an on time item until the last week of xmas & its well, not even Dec yet :)

If you respond to this ASAP, I'll take a tour to the local mall tomorrow & see what kind of yu-gi-oh they carry.. If they don't have the right kind, then I know Square One has to have them, as its a HUGE mall. its either = or larger then the Mic-Mac Mall in NS. They have a huge gaming store in there :)

Jess